Best sayings! Allah, Muhammed and Muslims!

Who do you think has the most influence on Muslim youth?

• Total voters

hanan x

:allahuakbar:

What are the best sayings you've ever heard?

I'd really like to hear them and this is a time to "introduce your self"

My favourite:

"Deny me infront of your friends, I will deny you in the day of judgement"

This has been broadcasted on bbm, facebook, twitter and many more social networking sites.

This also represents unity; the Christians have this saying aswell...

"Deny me infront of your friends, i will deny you infront of my gates"

This is my favourite Islamic saying; Whats yours?:D

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Just from the top of my head:

The Prophet (saw) said: "I was only sent to perfect good character."

The Prophet (saw) said: "He who believes in Allaah and the last day,let him speak good or remain silent."

The Prophet (saw) said: "The best of you are those who are best to their wives."

The Prophet (saw) said: "He who believes in Allaah and the last day,let him speak good or remain silent."

The Prophet (saw) said: "I guarantee a house in the outskirts of jannah for the one who refrains from arguing even though he was in the right."

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Thank you:SMILY259:

why did you pick the west in the poll, just wondering if its the same as me?

hmmm... i chose the west bcz every1 looks up 2 the west. as for parents they do have an influence, but only in a limited way. andmost of the time parents force their ideas upon the children, and too much force can make the person reject it. as for teahers then their influence is quite less, tho still there. they can only influence when the children dont use their own brain, usually when the kids r smal, so its not that much.... so yh, the west is the biggest due to its 'influence' and 'appearance' being everywhere. Plus if u look around in the world, even in the most poorest of countries u will see ppl imitating the west.... i guess bcz the west an easily show other ppl their 'happiness' but r good at hiding their 'downfalls' and bad side...

sorry for typos...