Biggest Robbery

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Behold the biggest robbery of the recent history, right in front of your eyes:

398710445_9a5d48b4bf_o_d.jpg

Yet Muslims are called terrorists and incivil.

Wassalaam,
VE

i am just waiting for brother fabs answer.

i think he was the cheaf adviser of UN Partition plans commite.

he will may be tell that brother virtual eye is a grafic designer or he made a mistake.
he will say that brother virtual should draw the jews island in green colour and palestine areas in white colour.
or you got it from a anti jews site or its a propaganda.
bla bla bla

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
i am just waiting for brother fabs answer.

i think he was the cheaf adviser of UN Partition plans commite.

he will may be tell that brother virtual eye is a grafic designer or he made a mistake.
he will say that brother virtual should draw the jews island in green colour and palestine areas in white colour.
or you got it from a anti jews site or its a propaganda.
bla bla bla

Or why there is some green part still there?

Globalpeace

Banned
Jamiatul-Ulama (United India) on Palestine!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Have you read up on the history of Jamiatul-Ulama (United India) and the delegation that was sent to Palestine?

Palestinians had asked permission to sell their land (because they were getting higher prices) from the Ottoman Empire; and they sent the question to scholars in India; who thought this problem to be so grave (or to become grave in the future) that they actually sent a delegation to Palestine to STOP selling of land.

Delegation was lead by Mufti Kifayatullah (RA) from Delhi.

I have read the Fatwa and it said that "although there is nothing wrong with selling land in general, transaction in the Holy Lands to the Jews will not be permitted due to the danger of Muslim lives/lands being put in danger"

They also tried to engage Ottomon Empire's scholars; but the Empire was dying its own death and India had its own probelms.

I read this in Houston, Texas & saw copies & reports of the delegation of scholars.

This was all before Pakistan but after the incident of the 1st Guantanamo Bay i.e. imprisonment of Shaykul-Hind (Maulana Mahmood Hasan & Maulana Hussain Ahmed) on Kala Pani Island (Incobar, Indoman) for 7 years under hot sun and stuff for trying to STOP the Khilafa from breaking up and doing Jihad.

Their first speech after they were released is excellent!

Or why there is some green part still there?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

Have you read up on the history of Jamiatul-Ulama (United India) and the delegation that was sent to Palestine?

Palestinians had asked permission to sell their land (because they were getting higher prices) from the Ottoman Empire; and they sent the question to scholars in India; who thought this problem to be so grave (or to become grave in the future) that they actually sent a delegation to Palestine to STOP selling of land.

Delegation was lead by Mufti Kifayatullah (RA) from Delhi.

I have read the Fatwa and it said that "although there is nothing wrong with selling land in general, transaction in the Holy Lands to the Jews will not be permitted due to the danger of Muslim lives/lands being put in danger"

They also tried to engage Ottomon Empire's scholars; but the Empire was dying its own death and India had its own probelms.

I read this in Houston, Texas & saw copies & reports of the delegation of scholars.

This was all before Pakistan but after the incident of the 1st Guantanamo Bay i.e. imprisonment of Shaykul-Hind (Maulana Mahmood Hasan & Maulana Hussain Ahmed) on Kala Pani Island (Incobar, Indoman) for 7 years under hot sun and stuff for trying to STOP the Khilafa from breaking up and doing Jihad.

Their first speech after they were released is excellent!

Sorry I am not that Aalim Faazil as you expect. I know a bit that Jews were injected in the similar way as East India company. But my memory is a bit weaker. I only remember few things, such as the Jewish elders got the promise from the UK for the support of making a Jewish state in Palestine, and this deal happend as to get the support of Jewish lobbies for UK in the WWII era and around that.

But MashaAllah you remember every bit of information. Even the complete names and contexts. :)

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Dr Israr Ahmed!

Asslamo Allaikum

It only came back after I heard Dr Israr Ahmed (he didn't mention it directly).

He is the ONLY person in the world today whose Tafseer of the Qur'aan and Ahadeeth makes sense of me (in terms of global situation and Muslim/Kuffar Problem, Mahdi, Isa etc.)

I know that he is NOT a Scholar/Shaykh/Maulana in the tradional sense of the word; but he is light years ahead in contextualisation (a word that most Brothers/Sisters don't even know the meaning of; let alone comprehend).

Scholar/Shaykh/Maulana's these days simply talk about Fiqh issues ONLY; which are no doubt important as we need to know about Halal/Haram; but there have been people in this Ummah whom Allah (SWT) gives vision (Firasa as mentioned in Hadeeth) and Dr Israr Ahmed is one of them (in my humble opinion)

Sorry I am not that Aalim Faazil as you expect. I know a bit that Jews were injected in the similar way as East India company. But my memory is a bit weaker. I only remember few things, such as the Jewish elders got the promise from the UK for the support of making a Jewish state in Palestine, and this deal happend as to get the support of Jewish lobbies for UK in the WWII era and around that.

But MashaAllah you remember every bit of information. Even the complete names and contexts. :)

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum

It only came back after I heard Dr Israr Ahmed (he didn't mention it directly).

He is the ONLY person in the world today whose Tafseer of the Qur'aan and Ahadeeth makes sense of me (in terms of global situation and Muslim/Kuffar Problem, Mahdi, Isa etc.)

I know that he is NOT a Scholar/Shaykh/Maulana in the tradional sense of the word; but he is light years ahead in contextualisation (a word that most Brothers/Sisters don't even know the meaning of; let alone comprehend).

Scholar/Shaykh/Maulana's these days simply talk about Fiqh issues ONLY; which are no doubt important as we need to know about Halal/Haram; but there have been people in this Ummah whom Allah (SWT) gives vision (Firasa as mentioned in Hadeeth) and Dr Israr Ahmed is one of them (in my humble opinion)

That person is called Mujaddid. He is not so much baghee type of Mujaddid thoug.
Since I heard his first speech I am his mureed. (I dont believe in peeri mureedi anyway). But respect him very very much and wish if I happen to meet him then I kiss his hands like mureeds, :D . I am worried that he is old now and has the waist problems too. I wonder what will happen is such a visionary person gets away from the world? The person who is most eagerly waiting for the Mahdi.

It is the very thought provoking speech of Dr. Israr Ahmed from which I came to know that it is Farz to have complete viel with Niqab for women. You might have seen his video speech about that.

Whenever I see such video about end of time or video of Dr. Israr Ahmed, every thing becomes evident and fresh , but then I forget many things, I have some memory problem :(

Anyway, I think you watch his videos by searching in the google videos. I used google videos for this purpose.

Ahmed Deedat was a very solid scholar on comparitive religions.
But I have not seen a living mufassir like Dr. Israr Ahmed. May Allah give him long life with health.

Brother have you seen his videos about shirk, Jihad and women in Islam? I hope you have seen more than that. :)

Wassalaam,
VE