Black Cats

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh:

Some time ago I was working late night shift in a manufacturing plant. My shift was finishing just about two hours before fajr athan (summer time).

It was a newly developed industrial area with newly built wide roads, powerful street lights and newly planted about 5-10 feet high trees and flower gardens and bushes.

After completing the shift, I used to walk around the blocks about one hour. No matter how hot was the day, this last part of the night was always very refreshing with cool breeze and almost zero traffic.

I saw lots of black cats around. Whenever I saw them, I would start reciting sura Bakara and chase them. The cats will start running and some of them will jump over fences and cross whole width of 2 lanes road with one jump. And I loughed. It was great fun for me. I was expecting to see black dog(s), but never saw any.

I should mention here that about 500 ft away from the manufacturing plant there is a huge funeral home with big columns, as ancient Roman buildings, for elite Jews and Christians. On the outside walls of the funeral building, lots of Greek letters, geometric instruments figures and “one eye” are engraved. Soft music are played day and night, which can be heard from the street outside fenced boundary of the funeral home at night, when there is no sound of traffic.

It seemed to me that black cats were walking around the funeral building and trying to scare me. But I was not afraid except one night. That particular night, why I felt scared I do not know and I walked away from the building quickly.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sounds quite mystic and a little scary place - especially at the night with all those black cats.

cat-on-moon.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
Dear brother,
When you have recite the holy qur'an ,after that it's your mind that are playing with you,about black cats muslims should have NO issue with that :)
~Wassalam :)