Black magic

muslimun

I know a lot of you know what black magic is, but some of you dont know that it is important that every one of you all read ayatul kursy and take the oppurtunity of the ramadan to enlighten your self. For those who dont know what black magic is, it is something beyond sins, beyond zina, 10000 time hell. By doing black magic, you are damning god, damning rasurullah, damning life, Damning the quran, etc. The worst sin in islam is zina. Buyt black magic is not on the list because sins can be forgivable by the most forgiver (allah, STW). Black magic is something that if you learn it, you will use it. Because in order to learn it you have to do it. Black magic is 100 trillion times Against god, and you will be curst and be sent to hell. Please note there are some in the modern day world are actually using black magic, mostly in India and pakistan. The best sheild is to read ayatul kursi. there are many natures of black magic. Some hinduse would use black magic and put it on dead rotten meat adding some spices and throw it on the road. Some may just say something, but only can if they have your grandfathers name. But my message is be carfull. Once I was attact by black magic. I was walking in the streats of india, when a Hindu celebration was going arouond. The ungly dirt guys with dead meat on thenmselves, we dancing stupidly, that i made and ungly face at him and actually cought his eye. We stared and he went on. By the look of the dirty raw mean all around him, Dead animal feet lieing on the floor i got The most descusted in my whole life! At night i began to feal reallt sick. I was starting to hate everyone, starting to hate meat. I was smelling things. My heart was burning. I was beginning to feal that that guy did somehting to me. I started fearing god, and half the night I was Reading ayat ul kursi.

My message to all is to be awair of this and note that the only protection to these things is buy keeping true faith with allah, and reading ayatul kursi every night.

zulfikar

I know a lot of you know what black magic is, but some of you dont know that it is important that every one of you all read ayatul kursy and take the oppurtunity of the ramadan to enlighten your self. For those who dont know what black magic is, it is something beyond sins, beyond zina, 10000 time hell. By doing black magic, you are damning god, damning rasurullah, damning life, Damning the quran, etc. The worst sin in islam is zina. Buyt black magic is not on the list because sins can be forgivable by the most forgiver (allah, STW). Black magic is something that if you learn it, you will use it. Because in order to learn it you have to do it. Black magic is 100 trillion times Against god, and you will be curst and be sent to hell. Please note there are some in the modern day world are actually using black magic, mostly in India and pakistan. The best sheild is to read ayatul kursi. there are many natures of black magic. Some hinduse would use black magic and put it on dead rotten meat adding some spices and throw it on the road. Some may just say something, but only can if they have your grandfathers name. But my message is be carfull. Once I was attact by black magic. I was walking in the streats of india, when a Hindu celebration was going arouond. The ungly dirt guys with dead meat on thenmselves, we dancing stupidly, that i made and ungly face at him and actually cought his eye. We stared and he went on. By the look of the dirty raw mean all around him, Dead animal feet lieing on the floor i got The most descusted in my whole life! At night i began to feal reallt sick. I was starting to hate everyone, starting to hate meat. I was smelling things. My heart was burning. I was beginning to feal that that guy did somehting to me. I started fearing god, and half the night I was Reading ayat ul kursi.

My message to all is to be awair of this and note that the only protection to these things is buy keeping true faith with allah, and reading ayatul kursi every night.

There are a tribe with a strong black magic in my country too. especially in kalimantan / Borneo island.
The Dayak tribe with his alias 'the headhunter' tribe. They religion are assimilation between christians and pagans.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair. Black Magic/Voodoo is very dangerous and is the work of the Satan and is prohibited in Islam. This is very real and alot of people have experienced it even or beloved Prophet (SAWS). Even though it is very real remember everything negative that occurs is not a sign of black magic it could be psychological issues were you think someone is doing this things to you were in case they are not or even opening doors for shaytan too mess with you. But with that said if you are experiencing black magic here are some things you can do:

Fatwa #240 IQA ( I pasted the part pretaining to resolutions for black magic to read the fatwa in its entirety proceed to the link provided and the bottom of the post)

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid3

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240/black magic

Salam Amirah80:hijabi:

zulfikar

The most which I still confuse is a few 'muslims' in my country sometimes they do this. They do black magic with misusing the surrahs from the Holy Quran and its work. They are very very very bad people.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
The most which I still confuse is a few 'muslims' in my country sometimes they do this. They do black magic with misusing the surrahs from the Holy Quran and its work. They are very very very bad people.

Salam Alaikum

:astag::astag: That is haram. Involving theirselves with black magic is shirk. So they are not muslims they are just using the Quran and working with the Shaytan. When they start associating shirk not possible to be a muslim because in Islam you must believe in Tawheed the oneless of Allah. People are involved in this all over the world such a shame. If they only knew!

Salam Amirah8o

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya your right bro~! i really never knew what black magic is , and i never trusted, but when black magic occurred to my mom , i ot to know about it...when we newly came to india, my relatives would do black magic on my mom , infact my grand ma would do black magic on my mom , and now my grand ma's daughters do.. my mother is home sick... i curse those people for 'who ever has done on my mom'