News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
97-year-old Argentine Supreme Court judge to step down after President Fernandez leaves office; judge has clashed with government over his ability to do his job - ReutersNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary-magnitude 4.9 earthquake reported 50 miles west-northwest of Iquique, Chile -USGSnews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
India
Preliminary-magnitude 4.6 earthquake reported 95 miles north-northeast of Leh, India -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
United States
President Obama to nominate Robert Califf as the next commissioner of the FDA -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
European Migrant Crisis
President Obama remarks on Europe's migrant crisis during Oval Office visit with Spain's King Felipe, says it is important for US to 'take our share of Syrian refugees' - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
China
White House formally announces state visit next week by China's President Xi Jinping; visit includes state dinner in his honor -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FRANCE
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to visit Paris in November, marking a first trip to France by an Iranian leader since 1999 -AFPNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
American Dentist Kill Protected Zimbabwe Lion
Zimbabwe arrests local hunter linked to the death of Cecil the lion on new charges -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House: US deeply concerned about clashes at Jerusalem's Temple Mount, strongly condemns all acts of violence at sacred site -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AUSTRALIA
Malcolm Turnbull has been sworn in as Australia's 29th prime minister after ousting Tony Abbott -@9NewsAus

P-Thulhu

~Congratulations

Well.. the fellow possibly has an uphill battle.

Only twelve or so months out from the next nation wide election.

When the Opposition did this (Back when they weren't the Opposition) they fell apart like a house of cards.

Time will tell if Mr Turnbull can keep his party afloat. Certain media's reaction to Mr Turnbull will also be interesting to watch.

(Yes, am a local of the place. :) )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russia's Putin and Saudi Arabia's king discuss bilateral ties, Palestinian-Israeli settlement - Interfax

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MEXICO
Mexican arrests high-ranking drug cartel figure in connection to disappearance of 43 students, officials say -APNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EUROPEAN MIGRANT CRISIS
Croatia closes border crossings with Serbia over migrants, official says -APNews