britiney

Status
Not open for further replies.

aishajor

asalamu'alaykum

britney spears is considering becoming muslim.. what do you guys think of this and do you think celebritys converting to islam would have an impact on the people who follow them

user expired!

asalamualaykum wa rahmatullah!

Well i think that was just a publicity stunt by the Media cos of her 'Boyfriend' who is Muslim. But i think they have ended ther 'Relationship' and she even has a control order over him!

Anyway if she did convert to Islam then it may have a positive effect however some people may just say she was crazy and not even in a fit state to look after her Children never mind changing her religion!

But Allah knows Best!

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
she isn't anymore...her so called boyfriend "Adnan" just used her to get money and publicity....

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
she isn't anymore...her so called boyfriend "Adnan" just used her to get money and publicity....

......totally random point, but I have to say it, up till this point i used to read ure user name 'zohanifaxo' <<< :p

and now i cant stop laughing at that fact that ure name is actually, hanifa?

:lol: dunno why im sniggering so much ...:D :D nice name!!! :D

ANYways back to thread ..!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I saw it on the covers of magazines a week ago and it shocked me little bit ,but anyway she is just a victim of her popularity career and money. I feel deeply sorry for her.May Allah guide her ,she is just a human being ,who needs guidance ,like many others...

waaleikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Why is this even a post. This is the section for news and current affairs. This is not the place for pop culture. We have serious business to attend to and this is trivial. Please forgive me.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Publicity Stunt. End of story. Salam alaikum.

EDIT: ^ & v - If britney is really converting, then it is "current news". I think the thread was closed last time because the sources were unchecked gossip magazines. She isn't reverting, she just has an afghani paparazzi bf.

dianne

Salaam,

Why is this even a post. This is the section for news and current affairs. This is not the place for pop culture. We have serious business to attend to and this is trivial. Please forgive me.

OOh yea i agree,my post like this before they closed immediately! u no need to forgive,what u said was on the right track!

elixbrody

Eli/Sister
I used to like her music in the start of her career like her first album it was good actually, but now I feel sorry for her she is so lost. SHe recently went to the hospital again, her kids must suffer a lot, she just need a new life with a new faith I think a change wil do good for her:SMILY33:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I dont think it comes under thing to discuss celebreties just like the non-Muslims do. It will not harm, nor aid Islaam to any degree unless these sources are confirmed and they are practicing Islaam in the correct way.

When Islaam first came, it was the slaves, the poor, the oppressed who accepted the message faster, it was they who were raised up, and it's to them we have our respect, and they who are remembered.

We dont need to look towards celebreties and gossip to make it any big deal or anything. She's not a Muslim, but May Allah guide her.

I dont think we need to indulge in discussion of this either... I mean what is the point really? Our time is better used elsewhere insha'allah.

Therefore, as per the former thread

~ Closed ~

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.