BROTHERS AND SISTERS..I NEED YOUR DUAS..

Rahima Ali

PRAY FOR ME BROS AND SIS...MY AS EXAM RESULTS IS COMING UP ON THE 16 August AND I'm so worried, AND sick. 14 DAYS TO GO..and IT'S getting closer. I 've got only prayers now to help me through it.. SO GUYS PLEASE MAKE A SPECIAL DUA FOR ME AND ALL THE BROS AND SIS THAT ARE WAITING FOR THEIR EXAM RESULTS....I HOPE THAT WE ALL PASS INSHALLAH...AMIIN AMIIN.:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Rest assured that you will be in my dua's. Please do not get sick over this. It is not worth it. InshaAllah your work gave you the skills you needed for this exam. And do let us know what excellent grade you received.

Amirah20

InshaAllah I'll make dua'a right now while I go pray so that I don't forget :hijabi:
and don't stress yourself...the true exam we should be worried about is Allah's exam. I hope you pass it inshaAllah.

-x-AiYsHa-x-

:salam2: everyone!!!!... my results are coming out as well on the 16th of August for A level? Am quite worried about them also but am sure everyone will do brilliantly insha'allah don't fret :D x

misalat

InshaAllah you will pass with flying colors!

I'll add you in my dua'a inshaa Allah ... :tti_sister:

:ma:
I hope you pass it inshaAllah.

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2:
dont worry u will pass.not only pass but u will get gr8 %age aswell inshallah.
this is my dua to all brother n sisters who r worried about their results.:tti_sister:
wa salaam.

galadari

inshallah u will do gr8..... n my dua is wid u... n yes pls let us know the gd news on 16th inshallah.....