Brothers what would u do?

huda2

:salam2:

I hope all my brothers and sisters doing great insha allah.
I have a question fr my intelligent brothersinsha allah. Tonite my older brother called me, and he was kind of shock. what happend was a beautiful, intelligent, and very pious sister proposed him fr a marriage.,He was speechles eventhough he known her ( they went the same school) but he was shock. So my question is what would you do if a good sister proposed you. Would you consider her proposal or you will freak out as my brother did?

:wasalam:

whitehijab

I have a question fr my intelligent brothersinsha allah. Tonite my older brother called me, and he was kind of shock. what happend was a beautiful, intelligent, and very pious sister proposed him fr a marriage.,He was speechles eventhough he known her ( they went the same school) but he was shock. So my question is what would you do if a good sister proposed you. Would you consider her proposal or you will freak out as my brother did?

i'm a sister :hijabi: just passing by to say that ur brother must b a good muslim guy, thats why she took that step. hv he make istikhara regarding that? he is lucky though, and u too insyaAllah :hearts:

:muslim_child:

huda2

i'm a sister :hijabi: just passing by to say that ur brother must b a good muslim guy, thats why she took that step. hv he make istikhara regarding that? he is lucky though, and u too insyaAllah :hearts:

:muslim_child:

jazaka lahu khair sis yes, he's very religious :ma: I'm sure he prayed salat istikhara.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
wow thats great, the girl must be so brave although it would have been better if she asked her male family members to do it on her behalf. Tell your brother not to freak out, Khatijah ra proposed to the Prophet asw, it's normal but rare.

Kayote

Salam,

To answer your question, freaking out is just a reaction, a reaction to something not expected. It does not mean, he will decline.

As others have said, I would do Istikhara and based on my feelings/opinion and consultation with family, would take action from there. Like Abdul Islam kindly mentioned, there is nothing wrong with this.

Salam

MOSABJA

Yeah you shud do istakhara.

If the girl is beautiful intelligent and pious :ma:

Then whats ur bro waiting for just do istakhara and decide

rayhanm

fight for right
Why bothering

I am not finding it a relavant topic to continue as he is not the one is goign to marry or being propossed. It is his brother. Let his brother talk here. He must be over the moon right now. Anyway, good luck to your brother and I'm praying for their happy life together.
:)

Get a life bro...one question to you. Are you married...? If not you better start looking?

I'm trying to make things simple...sorry if anyone get offended.

Massalam,
rayhan

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart

Assalam,

I would advice to post this in the borthers section only so the brothers would be comfortable response to you and you may real get your answer there more than here. Another than that good luck to your brother.