Bug in google.com donot miss it plz

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Go to www.google.com Type in the word "Failure" Instead of clicking "Google Search, " click "I'm Feeling Lucky." Spread the word before the people at Google "fix" it.

u will laught or donot know urs reaction.he hehe

:muslim_child:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

That is not a bug, and Google will not fix that, it is how the search engine works. This has been around for many years. Many thousands of people linked to that page so that is why it is there.

If people link to this website and use the name Islam, then inshaAllah our website will be top of the list when people do that. :) so help this website by linking to it.

Wasalam.

Kayote

Salam

From what I understand, basically, feeling lucky button gets the first search result for the text entered.

Thanks for pointing out. It was funny.

Regards,

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

well... that was interesting.

funny how a search engine knows somthing that some people still continue to ignore.

But i agree, it's not a bug... that's good, i hope it stays that way.... ;)

wassalam.

nasir89ah

it's not a joke...........the Bush administration is definelty a failure....i can't wait for 2008 when is A33 is gone

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Br Masboot Attention!!!

:salam2:

Debate moved such a non sense turn kindly remove the post last one by aliff..its not anymore islamic..:astag:

i am very sad ..

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
it's not a joke...........the Bush administration is definelty a failure....i can't wait for 2008 when is A33 is gone

Hahaha! I think you mean A55.

Who wouldn't? loL

Assalamu A'laikum,

LOL ! yes, i have seen this before.. there were many other funny ones.

Try this one: Go to www.google.com

Type '***removed***' , click on 'I am feeling lucky' button .. and enjoy :arabi1:

wassalam
And what video does it show?__?

And what video does it show?__?
I wonder why nothing is changing

lalalalalalalalalala!

I'm the only one who's talking

I'm still the only onee

I hope thse pages don't run out!

I hope thse pages don't run out!
donate to this site!

Dun de Dun de

Globalpeace

Banned
Dear Brother Aliff!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

I am sure that you are aware that there are other Muslims (sister included) who visit this site; therefore it is not appropriate these wordings.

I am sure that you wouldn’t like it if your family saw these comments…Please consider the following Hadeeth:
Abu Umamah said, a oyung man from the Quraish came to the Prophet(pbuh) and said, “oh Messenger of Allah! Allow me to commit adultery.” Hearing this the men around him scolded him saying,”stop! stop!” However the Prophet(pbuh) said “come closer.”
And he came closer to the Prophet(pbuh) . The Prophet said, “would you like the same to be done to your mother?” The young man answered: “No, by allah may Allah make me your ransom.” And the Prophet said: ” And they do not like it for their mothers”
And he continued: “Would you like it for your daughter?” The young man said:” No by Allah! May Allah make me your ransom!” And the Prophet continued: “and they do not like it for their daughters.”
And the Prophet(pbuh) asked him the same for his sister, paternal aunt, and maternal aunt. and all three times more he said: “No! By Allah may Allah make me your ransom!”
And with that the Prophet said: “And he does not like it for his sister, paternal aunt, or maternal aunt.”
Then the Prophet(pbuh) put his hand on the young man and said: “My Lord! Forgive his sins, purify his heart, and make him chaste.”
After that the man never thought about or committed anything like what he asked the Prophet for.
(Hadeeth Ibn Hanbaal, At-Tabaraani, Al-Haithami, Al-Majma’)

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: I am sure that you have made a mistake; we will do from time to time

aliff

Assalamu A'laikum,

:salam2:

Debate moved such a non sense turn kindly remove the post last one by aliff..its not anymore islamic..:astag:

i am very sad ..

Apologize for the last post, the keyword takes you to another page related to 'George Bush', so i gave the word just for fun purpose. Again, very sorry for it :(

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Assalamu A'laikum,

Apologize for the last post, It takes you to another page related to 'George Bush', so i gave the link keyword for fun purpose. Again, very sorry for it :(

Borther Take care for next time when u post anythings..Because this site browse by sisters as well..:shymuslima1:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Br Aliff,

May Allah (SWT) reward you brother for accepting your wrong...

We all make mistakes; don't worry