bushes new pet

aseel

G WBush and his new fluffy little pet Nicolas Sarkozy , have both been visiting the middle east, Mr new pro-bush french president, after saying such things in Fance as : " I don't want an Isalm in France, but an Islam of France" .....( any lots of other things about islam) has now said in his speach in KSA : " i want saudi arabia to show the modern islam to the world"

Now i know i don't know who prepares his speaches, but the oviously did not tell him that islam is for all times and does not need any modernisation!

I was personaly very offended by this! in his speaches he always portaits islam as an out of date religion that needs to be modernised! however he dresses his comments up, it's easy to see what he meens by them !

I would like your reactions on this topic, were you offended by what he said ?

palestine

Servant of Allah
of course we're all offended. nothing bush says or does will ever please us. he's an idiot a moron, a rich spoiled bastard, and that's all he'll ever be, may Allah punish him in this world and the afterlife. i also heard that he was giving a speech in dubai and that he's gonna take over it soon......it could be rumor i have no clue. anyways thank you for ur post.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Actaully sister Aseel, George Bush got 2 pet dogs. BLACK dogs too, (make a note of that-black dogs or black snakes are Shaitaans and evil Djinn). And so I was like to my sister, man that thing is probably his cousin because it's a devil and it's ugly like him too.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
i am mad too

QUOTE=aseel;158141]G WBush and his new fluffy little pet Nicolas Sarkozy , have both been visiting the middle east, Mr new pro-bush french president, after saying such things in Fance as : " I don't want an Isalm in France, but an Islam of France" .....( any lots of other things about islam) has now said in his speach in KSA : " i want saudi arabia to show the modern islam to the world"

Now i know i don't know who prepares his speaches, but the oviously did not tell him that islam is for all times and does not need any modernisation!

I was personaly very offended by this! in his speaches he always portaits islam as an out of date religion that needs to be modernised! however he dresses his comments up, it's easy to see what he meens by them !

I would like your reactions on this topic, were you offended by what he said ?

:salam2: :mad:
We are mad about what he said.
No offence to Saudi Arabia but i know that Saudis have been potraying the wrong meaning of Islam.
They always welcome Americans so warmly and i think even accept their offers. So the americans and their dog think that if the whole world would act like Saudis, then they would surely rule much better.
May Allah curse the disbelivers and make high the belivers.:tti_sister:
[/QUOTE]

of course we're all offended. nothing bush says or does will ever please us. he's an idiot a moron, a rich spoiled bastard, and that's all he'll ever be, may Allah punish him in this world and the afterlife. i also heard that he was giving a speech in dubai and that he's gonna take over it soon......it could be rumor i have no clue. anyways thank you for ur post.

:salam2: You are right about that. he is already in Dubai, his favourite hell
and i heard that they even closed all the offices and schools and borders just to welcome that wizard they call Bush.

:wasalam:

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: You are right about that. he is already in Dubai, his favourite hell
and i heard that they even closed all the offices and schools and borders just to welcome that wizard they call Bush.

U are absolutely right Sister. Surprisingly we had a public holiday here in Dubai yesterday.Can u believe it?????
All working places,main bridges & road etc . . . were closed just to welcome Bush.:angryblue: Even at the extent that Dubai's economy have suffered a loss of more than Dh432 million as a result of the shutdown caused by Bush's visit.
How outrageous!!!.This whole scenario has become a laughing stock for the town here.
He had a Gr8 time enjoying Arabic cultural dances & Safari with the Sheikhs here. There was this Sheikh who was so keen in showing Bush some of the futures plans of development in Dubai not even caring to know bush is a person who is hungry to finish all the Muslims from the surface of the earth.I mean how can they just trust such a person. Exposing the secrets of their country to him who has the death of 1000’s of innocent people to his account. :angryblue:I know we muslims are a hospitable nation but this was really too much.
I must say even if Prophets Isa' (A.S) was to return he wouldn’t have received such hospitality as how this enemy of Islam has recieved.Astaghfirullah:astag:
I don't know which way we are heading . . . May Allah SWT guide all the ignorant one of us. Ameen

warda A

Sister
Dubai

U are absolutely right Sister. Surprisingly we had a public holiday here in Dubai yesterday.Can u believe it?????
All working places,main bridges & road etc . . . were closed just to welcome Bush.:angryblue: Even at the extent that Dubai's economy have suffered a loss of more than Dh432 million as a result of the shutdown caused by Bush's visit.
How outrageous!!!.This whole scenario has become a laughing stock for the town here.
He had a Gr8 time enjoying Arabic cultural dances & Safari with the Sheikhs here. There was this Sheikh who was so keen in showing Bush some of the futures plans of development in Dubai not even caring to know bush is a person who is hungry to finish all the Muslims from the surface of the earth.I mean how can they just trust such a person. Exposing the secrets of their country to him who has the death of 1000’s of innocent people to his account. :angryblue:I know we muslims are a hospitable nation but this was really too much.
I must say even if Prophets Isa' (A.S) was to return he wouldn’t have received such hospitality as how this enemy of Islam has recieved.Astaghfirullah:astag:
I don't know which way we are heading . . . May Allah SWT guide all the ignorant one of us. Ameen

:salam2:

Dubai is cosmopolitant, actually i wouldnt call it an islamic state, it has more foreigners than citizens, (mostly non muslims)it is the las vegas of the rich sheiks(arabs who have nothing to do but play) where alchol and night life is aplenty.
so they welcome bush the blabbering fool and say hey it is a holiday! hoping bush will give them access to ports they want in america!
they are really ignorant of american politics
do people not fear the akhera anymore?

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
very true

Dubai is cosmopolitant, actually i wouldnt call it an islamic state, it has more foreigners than citizens, (mostly non muslims)it is the las vegas of the rich sheiks(arabs who have nothing to do but play) where alchol and night life is aplenty.
so they welcome bush the blabbering fool and say hey it is a holiday! hoping bush will give them access to ports they want in america!
they are really ignorant of american politics
do people not fear the akhera anymore?

You are very right sister Warda,
People dont fear Akhira anymore :astag:
THese people in Dubai should be called American dogs or pets, no offence to the good muslims.
they want ports in America? very funny.
Like Bush blabber would share with them.
They are so naive these arabs to think that they will have any advantages from their close relationship with Bush.
Poor People (by the way i am an Arab) but i really hate them sometimes.

May Allah guide us to the straight path.
اللهم اعز الاسلام و المسلمين
اللهم اذل الشرك و المشركين
:tti_sister: امييييييييييييييييييييييييين يا رب

Allahu_Hassbi

what do u mean by that?

Sister he is no more here with us as he has been Banned from TTI.
I guess it serves him right.I just checked on some of his previous post
he seemed to be only inserting his head in Shia/Sunni threads.
How narrow minded of him.Astaghfirullah.
This is a site to learn, contribute & enhance your knowledge of Islam but just
some people don't understand.May Allah SWT guide him.Inshallah

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
well May Allah guide him

Sister he is no more here with us as he has been Banned from TTI.
I guess it serves him right.I just checked on some of his previous post
he seemed to be only inserting his head in Shia/Sunni threads.
How narrow minded of him.Astaghfirullah.
This is a site to learn, contribute & enhance your knowledge of Islam but just
some people don't understand.May Allah SWT guide him.Inshallah

Thanks for the info sis. May Allah guide him inshaalah :tti_sister: Ameen