camel beauty contest?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTYKK

Banned
:salam2: brothers and sisters

does anyone know if this is for real? if it is, then im stumped, when money can be spent to help many good causes, they are spending it on judging camels on beauty???

if i lived in Abu Dhabi, that would give me the hump lol!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7325790.stm

:wasalam:

I saw that on bbc news yesterday.
I hope that it isn't true from my heart.
But of course money wasting isn't only done in that form in the world of Islaam, all of our countries are guilty of it, so we shouldn't judge our brothers but pray for them to be guided to spending last pennie of their wealth to alleviate the oppression being done to our brothers and sisters and feeding the hungry Muslims all over as should all countries that have the guts to say they're a Muslim country, since the reason the Ummah hasn't united and stood against the Tyranny and oppression is because all of them are dependent on the US DOLLAR.

If they could have just said. "LOOK WE DON'T WANT THIS OPPRESSION AND WE'RE ALL UNITED" There would be no war, no bloodshed, and that's what Islaam desires to have.

ps. How did I get to this topic? Well, Allaahu 'Alim.

irish_muslim_08

Any chance that this could be an April Fools joke?....please tell me this is a joke!....As individuals we are an ummah, but it seems that UAE have more money than sense (maybe and please correct me if I wrong, maybe they carry out a large form of zakat) but I think the UEA could refer to osmanelmais' post 'You may get off track sometimes'....need I say more...........

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:
i been wondering for so long : why our nation is so weak although we
have the money and manpower ?
i think of many reasons but one of them is that those rulers came to power
not according to islam meaures ,so the last thing they want is islam laws because it will not compromise them .:astag:

Rawa

:salam2: brothers and sisters

does anyone know if this is for real? if it is, then im stumped, when money can be spent to help many good causes, they are spending it on judging camels on beauty???

if i lived in Abu Dhabi, that would give me the hump lol!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7325790.stm

salamun alaikum,

Yes, that news is right. millions of muslims are suffering from the lack of food and water, while people in the Gulf counries spend millions of dollars on silly things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is exactly what is called injustice!

Regards,
Rawa

q8penpals

Salam

I live in Kuwait and there are ocassional news stories about camel "beauty contests" around the GUlf area - so yes, it is real. It is kinda like dog shows or horse shows, I guess.

Lana

Status
Not open for further replies.