Can anyone tell me is there problem for muslims going to space ??

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

I have a couple of muslim brothers say that going to space is a problem for a muslim???thay say it might hurt my iman if i were able to go

Do u agree???

palestine

Servant of Allah
I have a couple of muslim brothers say that going to space is a problem for a muslim???thay say it might hurt my iman if i were able to go

Do u agree???
i'm sorry. i have no knowledge of this. i've heard of many Muslim astronomers. Anyways my suggestion is that you stay on EARTH and study your deen, and work for paradise. i mean heck yeah you can earn a living but wasting time in space is not worth it when Akhirah is to be prepared for. i'm sorry if i' m being unreasonable.....but stick to your deen, try to live life according to the law of Allah.....and forget about these worldly dreams. on the other hand i will ask an imam for you inshaAllah and i will pm you when i do get the answer inshaAllah.
You don't have to listen to my suggestion. everyone has a different dream...not everyone is in love with one thing. Salam.:hijabi: :hijabi:

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

yes

ofcourse...i love islam and i dont care about how much i will make .....but my dreams is to be an astronaut....i can learn about space science in my career and also learn my deen in the same time

and plus i will be honored that if inshallah if i go to space i will be honored to represent muslims....that muslims are capable of doing anythinng..

thanx for answeering anyways

Aliyah206

sallam
i personally think we have NO reason going into space...this earth is enough for all of US..we don't need to go to mars or venus..alhamdullah..

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Subhan Allah !! I am suprised by people's answer instead of telling him yes go head increase your knowledge and in the same time hold tight to your religion people telling him not to bother by this field...!!!

The Quran, 1400 years ago, clearly predicted human's advancement and the possibility of space flight.

"O assembly of Jinns and humans, if you can penetrate the regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with out a power (of God)." (55:33)

I dont think there is anything wrong in going to Space its a good field of work and our ummah need it, there is nothing wrong with it, you can link what you study what Allah s.w.t told us in Quran, about Space ...

Its a devision of Ilem (education) I am suprised with peoples replies ....

We should have astronaut... who said it will effect your Iman? I think its opposit, going in space and watching Allah's creation in the space will increase your Iman and knowledge of Allah creation of the universe.

I am in smiliar field not an astronaut, there is nothing wrong in becoming astronaut and go in space if you want to learn this field go head but be good in Math and Physics...and be usefull for your ummah, whats stopping you ?

But remember to become an astronaut you need to learn a lot about space , and different other field, you will not become astronaut by day and night you need to work for it, and the Tawfeeq is from Allah s.w.t work for it and ask Allah to give you the knowledge to become an astronaut.

do you know one of the first people who try to fly was Abbas Ibn Firnas a Muslim person, I posted a video about him long time a go I will try to find it for you....

here is the video found it , its a person who did reserach on Abbas Ibn Firnas he was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE what they call now days Wright Brothers.. who started aviation

[vg]-8752726985267530422[/vg]

beside look in this pages about Abbas Ibn Firnas http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Abbas+Ibn+Firnas

Hear this too click on Audio http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1910.htm

wa salaam

A

Aloosh12

mohamad whoever told you that is very silly.. i mean i used to hear some nonsence like that for example: god created us on land so it's 7aram to fly a plane and also in your case to go space...

Zarra

Salam,

havent I read somewhere on this site about the first Muslim to fast in space?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
i'm sorry. i have no knowledge of this. i've heard of many Muslim astronomers. Anyways my suggestion is that you stay on EARTH and study your deen, and work for paradise. i mean heck yeah you can earn a living but wasting time in space is not worth it when Akhirah is to be prepared for. i'm sorry if i' m being unreasonable.....but stick to your deen, try to live life according to the law of Allah.....and forget about these worldly dreams. on the other hand i will ask an imam for you inshaAllah and i will pm you when i do get the answer inshaAllah.
You don't have to listen to my suggestion. everyone has a different dream...not everyone is in love with one thing. Salam.:hijabi: :hijabi:

:salam2:

LoL This thread is so funny. :D It's my first time to encounter people adivising other people to stay on EARTH, as if other planets are that acessible nowadays :p You guys are so cool :mashallah:

al-muslimah

salaam alikom

Subhan Allah !! I am suprised by people's answer instead of telling him yes go head increase your knowledge and in the same time hold tight to your religion people telling him not to bother by this field...!!!

The Quran, 1400 years ago, clearly predicted human's advancement and the possibility of space flight.

"O assembly of Jinns and humans, if you can penetrate the regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with out a power (of God)." (55:33)

I dont think there is anything wrong in going to Space its a good field of work and our ummah need it, there is nothing wrong with it, you can link what you study what Allah s.w.t told us in Quran, about Space ...

We should have astronaut... who said it will effect your Iman? I think its opposit, going in space and watching Allah's creation in the space will increase your Iman and knowledge of Allah creation of the universe.

I am in smiliar field not an astronaut, there is nothing wrong in becoming astronaut and go in space if you want to learn this field go head but be good in Math and Physics...and be usefull for your ummah, whats stopping you ?

But remember to become an astronaut you need to learn a lot about space , and different other field, you will not become astronaut by day and night you need to work for it, and the Tawfeeq is from Allah s.w.t work for it and ask Allah to give you the knowledge to become an astronaut.

do you know one of the first people who try to fly was Abbas Ibn Firnas a Muslim person, I posted a video about him long time a go I will try to find it for you....

here is the video found it , its a person who did reserach on Abbas Ibn Firnas he was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE what they call now days Wright Brothers.. who started aviation

beside look in this pages about Abbas Ibn Firnas

wa salaam

Baraka allahu feek bro

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I have a holiday home on Centauri 7 :)

What do you mean, you've never been to Centauri 7? Honestly mankind, you're so parochial :rolleyes:

well u should watch hoax of the century ....no one has ever been to the moon ....wats the use of going to space if ur jz going to c the black sky and no gravity??....u could do that on earth too nowadays...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I believe that muslims need to obtain knowledge in every field inshallah, so that we dont become dependent on the non muslims to provide us with information on regular basis. The space is Allah's creation (swt), and for a muslim how love to discover Allah's creation (swt) would increase his/her iman inshallah if you relate this subject to religion.

Subhanallah, until when muslims want us to become dependent upon the non muslims. Imagine no one discovered the life in the oceans where the variety of marine animal's behaviour, colours, way of life are all discovered graphically by the kafirs, and they also take a serious measures in learning Allah (swt) creation more than muslims... In contrast, recently a syrian muslims scientist found out that mosquito has three hearts (one for each wing, and one for the body, 48 teeth, a special system similar to a laboutry where he chooses, research and analyse special type of blood to suck, in a matter of seconds etc.........

Sorry I changed the subject, what Iam trying to explain is that we need muslims in various fields, and specially those fields that explain to us Allah's blessings in the heavens and earth (swt)..

Brother, this is one of the beneficial knowledge that muslims must learn inshallah.

Best wishes brother... :wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
If I were you bro I wouldn't listen to people that tell you not to go to space. It would be a great pleasure to see for your own eyes what the world looks like from space, I mean think how breath taking that would be Subhanallah.

I don't think you are wasting your time at all, if others can study and work for their degrees in different fields and still keep true to their faith why can't you do the same. If anything, something like that would strengthen a person’s iman even more. I know I'd love to go to space and it's not exactly haram is it!

You go for it bro, Inshallah your dreams come true.

Salam alai kum

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Reflecting and seeing the creation of Allah increases the believers in Imaan, and causes them to say SubhanAllah! Surely Allah did not create the heavens and earth without purpose!
Remember that you are made of dust (ie. earth) but aspire for the heavens!
Wassalaam

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

thank u guys u brought my hopes up again thanx ...............i posted a thread (can you guys pray for me ) and 2 responders said that it might hurt my iman if i persue it.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

salaam alikom

[vg]-8752726985267530422[/vg]

beside look in this pages about Abbas Ibn Firnas http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Abbas+Ibn+Firnas

Hear this too click on Audio http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1910.htm

wa salaam

MAY ALLAH BLESS U BRO!!!!!!!!

MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALL!!!!!!!!