can i give wasila of our prophet in my supplications? i confused

friend263

Assalamualiakum dear all iam very much confused now as I have heard that I can't give wasila of any body including our prophet when we asl allah for ne dua but today I was watchng q tv where dr. Tahirul quadri was talking about wasila while making dua he also gave references of some sahih and hasan ahadid from trimidhi and ibn majah and said that it iis allowed rather sahih ifwe give wasila of our prophet or any other piojuseddd men while makibg dua and je also said that we can asl our prophet to say to allah to fulfill our duas,.. is it corrject???
T jazakallah for all the replies dear brothers and sisters but the reply which i think most authentic is the one given. By brothet ibn adam rest allah knows the best and also that number is very true

- - - Updated - - -

Assalamualiakum dear all iam very much confused now as I have heard that I can't give wasila of any body including our prophet when we asl allah for ne dua but today I was watchng q tv where dr. Tahirul quadri was talking about wasila while making dua he also gave references of some sahih and hasan ahadid from trimidhi and ibn majah and said that it iis allowed rather sahih ifwe give wasila of our prophet or any other piojuseddd men while makibg dua and je also said that we can asl our prophet to say to allah to fulfill our duas,.. is it corrject???
T jazakallah for all the replies dear brothers and sisters but the reply which i think most authentic is the one given. By brothet ibn adam rest allah knows the best and also that number is very true

- - - Updated - - -