Can Israel handle attacks from....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD19

Hezbollah from the north, Gaza from the South and West Bank from the east all at the same time? Why dont they get together and give Israel a hard time?

Al Qassimi

Salam Alkeilkom

Well the sad the truth is, Israel is capable of defending it self. It has a strong military and a strong support from the US. Even, if both of those sides gave a hard time to Israel; Israel will still be capable of standing it's ground.

Israel is much more developed from any middle eastern country
Israel has Nuclear weapons
Israel has one of the STRONGEST Airforce in the world
Its capable of defending it self against Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and forth on

I am not on the side of Israel but Palestine. And can't wait for the day to see that place to be set free from Israel.

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wa Rahmatou Allah,

The answer by Brother Al_Quassimi is exactly what the sionist wants us to say. Thy were working so hard to introduce within ourselves this kind of thinking.

I'm not denying facts and reality but when I remember the totally unbalanced war against Hizb ALLAH I beleive that we should never underestimate the strength of the faith.

They may have F16, Smart Bombs, Mirkava....but we have ALLAHOU AKBAR....I have no doubt about the fact that this entity will desepear. Even whithout war !!

Al Qassimi

I will have to agree with AdamMuslim; What Hizb did against Israel was amazing, they were winning the war because they had faith like no other.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

What Hizb did against Israel was amazing, they were winning the war because they had faith like no other.

Correct, they are Disbelievers! Thats why they have no faith like no other. They curse Abu Sufian, they curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha and many other Sahaba, May Allahs blessings be upon them all. -- They reject the sunnah of the Prophet :saw: and ascribe partners with Allah through the Imam worshipping...+ many other evil things.

The very fact that people rely on those who curse the Sahaba, who do shirk by associating partners with Allah, who hate the Muslims and are historically linked to the Jews, i.e. Hizb Shaitan in Lebanon, is a sign of how weak Muslims have become.

Having lived in Lebanon, I know how bad these groups are and their true intentions and hatred to the Muslims. The majority of the people really distrust and dislike them. They have much sponsorship from Iran.

They beat up and tortured a really good Sunni Shaykh in Lebanon. These filthy Hizb Shaitan people with their leader Nasr Iblis!! have strong links to Moqtada Sadr and his militia in Iraq. -- Unless you have been dormant living in a cave, these are people who kidnap, torture and Murder our brothers and sisters in Iraq. -

Many thousands of Muslims have been killed by this militia. Many bodies have been found brutally mutilated...... Bodies of our beloved Iraqi brothers, young and old were found with drill holes in their bodies and limbs sawn off.

Oh, but they speak against Israel.. What great heroes they are! Just because someone fires a rocket at Israel, or opens their mouth to grunt something like a wild animal, does not mean they are correct.

If we are to succeed then the answer is for all of us, the Palestinians too of course, to start practising Islam properly. Starting from firm foundation in Tawheed and Aqeedah. -- It is because of this LACK of foundation that people have NO Honour and quickly run to praise the disgusting shiite group of Lebanon.

Alhamdulillah, Most Palestinians do NOT like this group or the Shia.

The problem is with ourselves, our Ummah as a whole. It is easy for us to focus on the various leaders and governments, but this will not achieve much except added frustration. wasting of time and stupidity for those who know nothing about Manhaj.

We can help ourselves out this situation by working together as Muslims. Firstly, learning and teaching Islam, this is cultivating ourselves on the true Islamic beliefs. We should love one another and help each other monetarily and in all ways.

This is something the Israeli Zionists really really hate. I know so, as I have spoken to several Israeli army chiefs whilst I was held at border crossing-- They do not like to see anyone who is "Islamic", especially those who wish Muslims to return to the Quran and Sunnah. They do not mind so much those who just "fight" and are ignorant of Islam. -- A lot of Palestinians do things, but with no Islamic knowledge whatsoever. Even, they die fighting the Israelis and have never prayed! - They benefit nobody, just another waste of a life. Especially, the various secular armed groups who do not fight for Islam.

The Israelis had also questioned one of our Shaykhs in Palestine. Shaykh Hisham al Areef. He is a teacher in Masjid al Aqsa, and Alhamdulillah, he is well. But, the Israelis had questioned him in the airport when he came back from a da'wah trip abroad.. The Shaykh explained to them all things in detail.. Telling them about the true Islam etc. They asked him whether he believed in Jihad. The Shaykh said "yes" and explained to them all of Jihad and that it includes to fight and free our lands. - Alhamdulillah, this is a shaykh who follows Quran and Sunnah, and so opposes use of suicide bombing.

He teaches in Jerusalem, in Masjid al Aqsa and surrounding areas to the brothers and sisters, calling them to Tawheed. He has a great school there, mashaAllah where people especially the young are starting to practise Islam more and more........ This is where our success will come from, inshaAllah. From learning and implementation of original Islamic teachings.

Arabs, Muslims have much money. Lets not kid ourselves. Even some prominent Palestinian have multi millions stashed away... as well as other people in that region.

But, we are weak. There are many things I would say about it, things that none of the media knows. But, I know it is futile to bring up. It will not benefit us Muslims in the least.

Even this website, needs support, but we get very little. Ironically, people use it to complain about the world.

wasalam!

Steve940

:salam2:

JazakAllah khair brother Mabsoot it's always a pleasure to read your posts, thanks for sharing

irish_muslim_08

All I will say I live in ireland on the border with Northern Ireland, I have lived a little through The Omagh Bombing and other attrocities, and have seen the footage from the events of Bloddy Sunday when British army troops kill 13 unarmed Nationalist (Catholic) Civil Rights marches in Derry and seen two unarmed off-duty British troops (namely Protestant persuasion) drive into a funeral procession in a Republican/Nationalist (Catholic) by accident, only to be ripped from the car, mutiliated and crucified bya mob of people. For all the violence lastsing some 30 plus years it achieved nothing but deeper division. The only way that they have peace no, is that they sat down and talked and worked through their issues. It isn't perfect, but its better than more violence and it is getting better all the time. In conflict, there are no winners despite what some might say on this topic, only losers, families of men, women adn children and yes the families of the soldiers too, they are humans after all regardless of race or religion. The situation there is very complex but the only way forward really is to stop fighting and start talking. It really is that simple. If people sit down and talk, they can achieve great things together, but if they (both sides) chose to continue fighting it will only get worse. I know that when someone pushes you you're first thought is to push them back and maybe knock them down, but choosing not to is not a sign of weakness but instead a sign of strength. As the old saying goes 'The pen mightier than the sword' and it one that I think both parties could adopt to deal with their prblems.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

That is correct Irish Muslim, but, Palestine is different. If you went there, you would notice something extreme sad and sickening. That is the behaviour of the Israeli Jews.

I was never expecting to see such widespread cold hearted hatred. For example, at the Allenby crossing, you will see that most the Israeli who work there are girls and men just teenagers or in their 20s. They shout and scream at the old people, they often do not even speak, just using hand gestures and making faces at the people. They will throw down people's papers or just put them to the side and tell them to wait.. and then they just sit back and read a newspaper.

They have soldiers wearing civillian clothes walk in and out, carrying Israeli machine guns, looking at all the people... and just stopping and staring to intimidate.

I was kept for 6 hours and taken to a room where they had Air conditioner on full blast, and kept me there to make me cold.. then they started to ask questions. They took advantage of my fasting in Ramadhan and ridiculed it. This is normal.. Palestinians suffer worse.

People suffer at checkpoints, men, women and children. Nobody gets preferential treatment. If you are a pregnant woman going into labour, the Israelis will not care. Many women have given birth at checkpoints, and many children have died there too.

Often, people can not get any adequate medical attention. Houses are demolished to build new Israeli settlements, the Jews have their own roads. Not one part of Palestine is FREE from any settlement or checkpoint. There are Israeli gunships, spy balloons, robot spy devices, road blocks, Watch towers, the Giant apartheid barrier... and Israeli Jewish settlers who are allowed to carry guns and attack people at will.

The Palestinians, Allah bless them, are a complete opposite. They are perhaps the most gentle and kind people in the world. They have much patience. They love peace and many say they are happy and always were, to share their lands with people of other faiths.. as has been done for hundreds of years.

The Peace Settlement???

The Palestinian territory right now, is around 20% of the Original Palestinian land (Gaza strip and West Bank) - These areas, the West Bank is full of checkpoints, illegal israeli settlements. The Israeli have 80% of the remaining land. The Amazing thing is, that the Palestinian authority already said they would make peace.. keeping the West Bank and Gaza strip as their Homeland together with Jerusalem as capital.

The Israelis on the other hand, are not content. They will never agree to peace. They They always want more and more... and do not want to share Jerusalem. They have already started trying to cut up the land, building walls that annex off much Palestinian land.

Camp David was basically the reduction of that 20% of Palestinian Land (together with Israeli checkpoints), that I mentioned and without Jerusalem as capital for Palestine. -

Peace will only be when the Palestinians are given their full rights, there is nothing wrong Islamically, for the Palestinians to make peace with the Israelis. In Islamic history, the Muslims made various peace settlements with their enemies and had to concede land. But, they never gave up and victory was theirs in the end. It is a time where Muslims can consolidate themselves, make themselves more strong.. in order to regain their lands and people's rights. Alhamdulillah.

The Palestinians have right to defend themselves, the Israelis have killed 6,500 people in last 6 years, whereas the Palestinians with their poorly equipped forces and makeshift rockets have killed around 16 Israeli Jews. - Yet, the Palestinians are portrayed as the bad terrorists and the Israelis are seen as an army using justified force. - the British and Americans remain silent and even arm them and give them billions in military aid!

assalamu alaykum

irish_muslim_08

Masboot, having never visited the region I can't compare you experience to mine as i haven't had one, but I know of the hatred you speak of. Yes their territory has been reduced in size, but the part of Ireland known as Northern Ireland has been 'occupied' by the British since the southern part of Ireland (The Repuublic) was given independence in 1921. The island of Ireland had previously been occuppied by the British for 800 years prior to this. Many uprisings had occured over that time but they all failed, Ireland was given independence because they fought the British in the War of independence (the movies Michael Collins and The Wind that shakes the Barley highlight these events quite well) but Britian were also fighting in World War 1, so Ireland were fortunate, but the North has been british territory since. The nationalist community were subjigated because of their beliefs and treated as sub-humans, not even as second class citizens. This hatred errupted during the 40 years of violence known as the Troubles and the effects of it are still visble today as the scars of this period is ever present in our daily lives in Community Murals depicting it. But what our deeply divided religious society did was sit down and begin to talk and amazingly we have had peace for over a decade now and the fortunes of our society have taken a turn for the better. I am not for one minute disputing the hatred for each other by both the Israeli or Muslim arabs in the area. I know it exists. how amazing would it be though if peace could be attained. Would it not be amazing to see hamas whose credibility the west is uncertain of propose talks of peace. They would gain respect and fans the world over. The region is in an awful mess, and someone has to do something about it. The longer they use violence towards one another the more harm it will do. i am not taking sides, as I think it is unwise to do so. Yes they have a right to defend themselves, everyone does, but there comes a point is all I am getting at.....

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

To dear brother Mabsoot,

You have sad "... they are Disbelievers! Thats why they have no faith like no other... " when you talked about Hisb Allah.

Honestly, even if I'm sunni muslim I don't agree with you at all and those are my arguments :

1. The prophet said that whenever somone calls onother by "disbeliever", certainly there is one of them who is really disbeliver (kafer). Then personally I think It is scary to take that risk.

2. It is hard for me to call them "disbeliver" since all of them (at least the majority) belive that there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger regardless of what they think.

3. I know many *!*!*!*! (by the way many of them are named Omar !!!) who don't belive at all on the stories and lies made by some fool and incredibly stupid *!*!*!*! scholar.

4. I truly belive that Allah is infinitely merciful. May be he will forgive those who have lost the right path thanks to their Shahada.

This is my personal opinion. May be I have reason, may be I'm wrong. But definitely I avoid to call them DISBELIVER. Only Allah will judge them.

:wasalam:

Amir_of_spain

The palestinian/israeli conflicit is never going to end through peaceful negiotiations simply because israel is a superpower, now why would a zionist superpower settle for peace ie give up its dream of a total isreali, give up its land/settlements to the palestinians who are basically have no political leverage whatsoever. You cant compare this conflicit to anyother that has ever existed simply because of its location ie the holiest city for the 3 main religions. Control of the land has always taken place through miltaray.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu Aleikum

Let's not joke ourselves, this fighting will never stop untill the day of judgement, May Allah help palestinians in their jihad:salah:

blackivy393

does anyone know who the prime minister is right now. because ariel sharon was really good about being in the media and seeing his face; but all this stuff happening right now i have seen any speech from the prime minister now

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

Do you possible mean prime monster Ehud Olmert?

Y is he a monster? Care to share? Previously, I had enough of hearing out the politics between the Israil & palastine. Now i am quite clueless. Ever since Arafat had pass away.

All i know is that many Muslim had died of the Israil attack.

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

My point is, like I said, it would benefit you and other muslims who take their informations from foxnews when it comes to Palestine issues.

also sister, it is obligatory to you to reply to the salaams. Just a reminder.

wa salaam

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

Sorry for going off topic sis dianek, but in your profile stands this:
"God loves justice and those who strive to practice it, especially toward people who are different from them in any way, including in matters of religious belief (5:8), (60:8)."
Is this quote suppose to be from the Qur'an?

Sūrat Al-Mā'idah chapter 5 verse 8

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allāh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allāh. Verily, Allāh is Well*!Acquainted with what you do.

Sūrat Al-Mumtaĥanah chapter 60 verse 8

Allāh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allāh loves those who deal with equity.

---

May I ask from where you got that translation?

wa salaam

dianek

SALAAM

I am a new muslim and you know what, I forget often....excuse me.

Gosh, you know not sure where I got that from exactly, I believe I read it from tti since I don't frequent any other islamic sites, must have been from a link here along the line.......

Finally, I wish you people would stop talking to me like I have done something to the palestinians or I am guilty of their torture. ........

I hope God forgives me for saying this....but sometimes I wish I could just believe in God and the prophets and not identify myself with muslims at all. I apparently are not acceptable to you as I don't think along the hard jaded lines that you do. Forgive me but I grew up in a different society, albeit sheltered. So I don't know much about issues outside my borders.....and yeah frankly in the past I didn't care....but I believe that diplomacy is best. I believe EVERY life was given by God and should be taken by GOD alone.

WASALAAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.