Can Muslims Listen to Music ... ???

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i heard that it is haram but icant live without music i seek refuge from allah for the listening of songs

u cant live without it? it means you are addicted to it. all the addictions (drugs, alcohol, movies, music, sports) look that we cant leave them.

when u feel listening to songs, think about Allah, paradise, hell, ummah's problems....your heart will move away frm it. reduce it slowly...inshallah in few months..u will not like to listen them anymore.:)

Just Try It!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
u cant live without it? it means you are addicted to it. all the addictions (drugs, alcohol, movies, music, sports) look that we cant leave them.

when u feel listening to songs, think about Allah, paradise, hell, ummah's problems....your heart will move away frm it. reduce it slowly...inshallah in few months..u will not like to listen them anymore.:)

Just Try It!

thanks brother
whenever im so sad are lazy music only wakes me up!!

I TRY TO SACRIFICE IT FOR ALLAH

i some times used to have doubt do you know AR RAHMAN (music director -oscar winner)
he is a muslim but used to do music and making us to listen music is this not haram??????

cagla

:salam2:
we can not say that people who listen to music is not müslim
we must try to understand İSLAM very well we must live with QURAN
the QURAN doesnt say it

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

i some times used to have doubt do you know AR RAHMAN (music director -oscar winner)
he is a muslim but used to do music and making us to listen music is this not haram??????

jazaak Allah khairan for not getting angry at my advice. :) Allah will reward you for ur sadness inshallah. why do you want to decrease ur reward of "sabr during sadness" thru music?

yes, i know AR Rahman. but many muslims drink, take interest also. we cant support it, instead we have to advice them if possible.

on Day of Judgment, there will be individual accounting. Allah will not ask you about AR Rahman's deeds and AR Rahman will not be asked about ur deeds sister.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:
we can not say that people who listen to music is not müslim
we must try to understand İSLAM very well we must live with QURAN
the QURAN doesnt say it

:wasalam:,

nobody said here that those who listen to music are not muslims. we are jsut discussing the Islamic position on music. :)