Can shaitan read our mind???

sultanb

private speech

My answer would be no, shaitan cannot read our minds. From my knowledge, shaitan is basically jinn and humans who tries to influence our actions. Can jinn or humans listen to our private speech? My answer is no. Even angels don't hear our private thought. They can only witness what we do physically and say out loud. i.e angels witness the recitation of Qur'an during dawn, and by recitation it means in a soft voice, not too loud nor in our mind (private speech).

Only Allah hears everything.

Allah knows best.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2: sister,

No Shytan(Jinn) can not read our minds or control our actions, our all thoughts including innermost thoughts are known to Allah Subhanu wa Talaah only. Shytan can see and hear us and can put thoughts in our minds by whispering in our ears, like when we stand in salah it whispers "remember this, remember that" and theses things you were not thinking a moment earlier.

It whispers in our ears and put thoughts in our mind to do sinful acts. It might whisper in the ear of a son "your father is do not know any thing, tell him, tell him he is an idiot" and the son says that which is a big sin.

May Allah Subhanu waTalah forgive me I have written some thing wrong.

:wasalam: