Can You give 1 interesting fact about Islam....

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
What made you leave haram and except Islam....

Salaam Dear brother's and sister,

Just to give people an idea of how Allah calls people to the Deen of Islam,
I dont want to know about peoples haram, just the circumstance that led them back to Islam....

I will start for me it was when I was at work and someone said to me how comes you have started growing a beard, you should shave it...

I wanted to say its my religion and I could not as i just started growing it intially out of being lazy and not bcos for the the love and sake of Allah(swt) and his Rasool(pbuh).

I was so hurt inside and felt ashamed that I was growing it for the wrong reason. If I grew it for the right reason I could clearly said I am a Muslim and it was ordained by Allah(swt) for men to have beards.

However since then I have started growing my beard for the love and sake of Allah(swt) and his Rasool(pbuh) and have started to practice alhumdulliah.

Now when people ask me about my beard its simple I am a Muslim. I love the feeling I am trying to emulate the sunnah of the prophet.
This is what scenario brought me back to the Deen of Islam...
Aswell as some Nasheeds, like Last breath....

Salaam,
Abu Eesaa

presa1200

Salaam Dear brother's and sister,

Just to give people an idea of how Allah calls people to the Deen of Islam,
I dont want to know about peoples haram, just the circumstance that led them back to Islam....

I will start for me it was when I was at work and someone said to me how comes you have started growing a beard, you should shave it...

I wanted to say its my religion and I could not as i just started growing it intially out of being lazy and not bcos for the the love and sake of Allah(swt) and his Rasool(pbuh).

I was so hurt inside and felt ashamed that I was growing it for the wrong reason. If I grew it for the right reason I could clearly said I am a Muslim and it was ordained by Allah(swt) for men to have beards.

However since then I have started growing my beard for the love and sake of Allah(swt) and his Rasool(pbuh) and have started to practice alhumdulliah.

Now when people ask me about my beard its simple I am a Muslim. I love the feeling I am trying to emulate the sunnah of the prophet.
This is what scenario brought me back to the Deen of Islam...
Aswell as some Nasheeds, like Last breath....

Salaam,
Abu Eesaa

:wasalam: dear brother,

i understand ur situation. yes it is very good that we have the urge to practice the Sunnah of Rasullullah S.A.W. And it should be introduced to every muslim instead... to show our love not only physically, but also by mentally and actions to our beloved Rasullullah.

Well, what i usually tell my non-muslim friends, when they asked me why should i wear Turban and Siwak...and i said:

"you must have your favorite idol/artist don't you? If you like him sure you'll follow what he did...example you colored your hair red like what he did the same thing.... Muhammad S.A.W is my hero, and i like to follow the way he is"