can you help me

Islam lover

I need to decide on an suitable muslim name for myself because my parents still insist on calling me by my old name I need the world 2 know of my lifelong commitment 2 Allah. My parents have refused 2 allow me 2 change my name 2 an Islamic name. I would be most grateful if you my fellow Muslims could give me new name 2 show the world my pride in being a Muslim

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

are you male or female?

Muhammed!
Abu Bakr
Umar
Uthman,
ALi,
Yusuf, Isa, Ya'koub, Ibrahim

sisters Name

Maryum,
Mariyah,
Aisha,
Zaynub,
Asma,

Ihsan2008

beautiful name

salam my dear brother

make sure the first name is mohammed because, the prophet (saws) said who ever has my name mohammed i will be his witness on the day of judgement.
i think musa is a beautiful name, Out all the prophets Allah spoke directly with musa on earth, Allah (swa)loves musa (as) very dearly(subhanallah)

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2: brother
muhammad is the most beautiful name but most brothers from europe and america after accepting islam,change their name to yousuf (prophet yousuf was the most beautiful person of the world)like yusuf chambers,yousuf estes,yusuf islam .

happy 2 b muslim

assalamu alykum muhammed

you choice was wise mashallah Muhammed named after the greastest that walked this earth salam Muhammed.........

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Great choice mashallah..

Well done Muhammed
i agree Muhammad, but i suggest you add muhmmad to ur nme at the beginning ,eg my name is azam and ui am called muhammad azam...
just take care with ur parents dont let them feel offence be patient.