Chapter 1 Duas for Renewal of Faith

safaa_marwa

:tti_sister:Chapter 1 Duas for Renewal of Faith

Dua # 1 Sura Fateha – Ayah # 1

1:1. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

Dua # 2 Sura Baqara – Ayat # 45 & 46.

2:45. And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones,
2:46. Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

Dua # 3 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 107.

2:107. Do you not know that Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and that besides Allah you have no guardian or helper?

Dua # 4 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 285.

2:285. The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

Dua # 6 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 156.

2:156. Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah’s and to Him we shall surely return.

Dua # 7 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 201.

2:201. And there are some among them who say: Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire.

Dua # 5 Sura Ale Imran – Ayah # 53.

3:53. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the apostle, so write us down with those who bear witness.

Dua # 8 Sura Ale Imran – Ayat # 8 & 9.

3:8. Our Lord! make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guided us aright, and grant us from Thee mercy; surely Thou art the most liberal Giver.
3:9. Our Lord! surely Thou art the Gatherer of men on a day about which there is no doubt; surely Allah will not fail (His) promise.

Dua # 9 Sura An’am – Ayat # 161 thru 165.

6:161. Say: Surely, (as for) me, my Lord has guided me to the right path; (to) a most right religion, the faith of Ibrahim the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists.
6.162. Say. Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds;
6:163: No associate has He; and this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who submit.
6:164: Say: What! shall I seek a Lord other than Allah? And He is the Lord of all things; and no soul earns (evil) but against itself, and no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another; then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you of that in which you differed.
6:165: And He it is Who has made you successors in the land and raised some of you above others by (various) grades, that He might try you by what He has given you; surely your Lord is quick to requite (evil), and He is most surely the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Dua # 10 Sura Rum – Ayah # 26

30:26. And His is whosoever is in the heavens and the earth; all are obedient to Him.

Dua # 11 Sura Yasin(36/22-34) – Ayat 22 thru 24.

36.22: And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who brought me into existence? And to Him you shall be brought back;
36.23: What! shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, If the Beneficent God should desire to afflict me with a harm, shall not avail me aught, nor shall they be able to deliver me?
36.24: In that case I shall most surely be in clear error: 25 Surely I believe in your Lord, therefore hear me. 26 It was said: Enter the garden. He said: O would that my people had known

Dua # 12 Sura Ha-Mim – Ayat 30 thru 32.

42:30. And whatever affliction befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought, and (yet) He pardons most (of your faults).
42:31. And you cannot escape in the earth, and you shall not have a guardian or a helper besides Allah.

Dua # 13 Sura Hashr ( 59) – Ayat 22 thru 24 and

59.22: He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful
59.23: He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him).
59.24: He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Dua # 14 Sura MU-minun (23) – Ayah # 116

23.116: So exalted be Allah, the True King; no god is there but He, the Lord of the honorable dominion.

Dua # 15 Sura Luqman ( 31) – Ayah # 26

31.26: What is in the heavens and the earth is Allah’s; surely Allah is the Self-sufficient, the Praised.

Dua # 16 Sura Al Kafirun – Complete.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
109.1: Say: O unbelievers!
109.2: I do not serve that which you serve,
109.3: Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
109.4: Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
109.5: Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
109.6: You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

Dua # 17 Sura (#112) Akhlas – complete.

112.1: Say: He, Allah, is One.
112.2: Allah is He on Whom all depend.
112.3: He begets not, nor is He begotten.
112.4: And none is like Him.

binte muslimah

:tti_sister:Chapter 1 Duas for Renewal of Faith

Dua # 1 Sura Fateha – Ayah # 1

1:1. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

Dua # 2 Sura Baqara – Ayat # 45 & 46.

2:45. And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones,
2:46. Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

Dua # 3 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 107.

2:107. Do you not know that Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and that besides Allah you have no guardian or helper?

Dua # 4 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 285.

2:285. The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

Dua # 6 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 156.

2:156. Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah’s and to Him we shall surely return.

Dua # 7 Sura Baqara – Ayah # 201.

2:201. And there are some among them who say: Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire.

Dua # 5 Sura Ale Imran – Ayah # 53.

3:53. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the apostle, so write us down with those who bear witness.

Dua # 8 Sura Ale Imran – Ayat # 8 & 9.

3:8. Our Lord! make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guided us aright, and grant us from Thee mercy; surely Thou art the most liberal Giver.
3:9. Our Lord! surely Thou art the Gatherer of men on a day about which there is no doubt; surely Allah will not fail (His) promise.

Dua # 9 Sura An’am – Ayat # 161 thru 165.

6:161. Say: Surely, (as for) me, my Lord has guided me to the right path; (to) a most right religion, the faith of Ibrahim the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists.
6.162. Say. Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds;
6:163: No associate has He; and this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who submit.
6:164: Say: What! shall I seek a Lord other than Allah? And He is the Lord of all things; and no soul earns (evil) but against itself, and no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another; then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you of that in which you differed.
6:165: And He it is Who has made you successors in the land and raised some of you above others by (various) grades, that He might try you by what He has given you; surely your Lord is quick to requite (evil), and He is most surely the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Dua # 10 Sura Rum – Ayah # 26

30:26. And His is whosoever is in the heavens and the earth; all are obedient to Him.

Dua # 11 Sura Yasin(36/22-34) – Ayat 22 thru 24.

36.22: And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who brought me into existence? And to Him you shall be brought back;
36.23: What! shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, If the Beneficent God should desire to afflict me with a harm, shall not avail me aught, nor shall they be able to deliver me?
36.24: In that case I shall most surely be in clear error: 25 Surely I believe in your Lord, therefore hear me. 26 It was said: Enter the garden. He said: O would that my people had known

Dua # 12 Sura Ha-Mim – Ayat 30 thru 32.

42:30. And whatever affliction befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought, and (yet) He pardons most (of your faults).
42:31. And you cannot escape in the earth, and you shall not have a guardian or a helper besides Allah.

Dua # 13 Sura Hashr ( 59) – Ayat 22 thru 24 and

59.22: He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful
59.23: He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him).
59.24: He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Dua # 14 Sura MU-minun (23) – Ayah # 116

23.116: So exalted be Allah, the True King; no god is there but He, the Lord of the honorable dominion.

Dua # 15 Sura Luqman ( 31) – Ayah # 26

31.26: What is in the heavens and the earth is Allah’s; surely Allah is the Self-sufficient, the Praised.

Dua # 16 Sura Al Kafirun – Complete.

109.1: Say: O unbelievers!
109.2: I do not serve that which you serve,
109.3: Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
109.4: Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
109.5: Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
109.6: You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

Dua # 17 Sura (#112) Akhlas – complete.

112.1: Say: He, Allah, is One.
112.2: Allah is He on Whom all depend.
112.3: He begets not, nor is He begotten.
112.4: And none is like Him.

:hijabi:JazakALLAH KHAIR :ma: