Charity Campaing for Help to Palestinian Families

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Some stories from Palestine:
The occupied Palestinian territories: Dignity Denied
International Committee of the Red Cross

December 13, 2007

Throughout the occupied Palestinian territories, in the Gaza Strip as well as the West Bank, Palestinians continuously face hardship in simply going about their lives; they are prevented from doing what makes up the daily fabric of most people's existence. An ICRC report.

Occupied

"To be a Palestinian means to face limits in every aspect of life. We are blocked everywhere: we lose our jobs, we cannot travel freely, we are separated from our families. To be a Palestinian means to be deprived of many things that to others are normal."
Mohammed, a Jerusalemite

Trapped in the Gaza Strip

"Even after the disengagement, they did not leave us alone, they return every now and then, levelling our land, uprooting our trees and destroying our houses. In addition, you only know that you are inside the buffer zone when they shoot at you."
Saleh, farmer, Gaza

Enough to survive, not enough to live

"It is difficult to find certain types of medication, such as antibiotics. We have already run out of cereals, and these days milk powder for babies is very hard to find. When you do find it, it is unaffordable for most, as its price has increased dramatically."
Dr Salah, pharmacist, Gaza

Shrinking agricultural production

"First, they took land for the road, then more land for the security zone along the road, and then they destroyed my house because it was too close to the security zone. Now they have levelled the land again. I have nothing left."
Abdul, Gaza

Crumbling infrastructure

"We don't know how this will end. Hospitals are fighting to get enough fuel. If they run out, hospital laundries will be rationed first. Then, medical equipment will be affected. And that would only be the beginning of a terrible end."
Abu Hassan, Gaza

Access to land

"I used to work at Nablus market. But in 2002, because of the city closure, I had to relocate my shop to Beita market, 12 km from my house. Because of the checkpoint, it would take me two hours to reach my shop. So I had to move to Beita, and I only visit my family on Wednesdays, when the market is closed. I miss my children".
Murad, Nablus district

Access to roads

"We were woken up by the light of the flames. We ran out and saw that our olive trees were burning. The fire brigade could not reach the fields because the gate was closed. Our fields are behind the West Bank Barrier and we cannot access them every day, so we could not clean the land properly. That evening, we could do nothing but watch our trees burn, because the gate was closed"
Farmers from Beitunia, Ramallah distri

Harassment by settlers

"I had to build a high fence around my house to protect my children. Before, my children were stoned by settlers when they were playing outside. They stone us for the simple reason that we continue to live on our land and do not want to leave."
Anwar, Hebron

Full article: http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m39172&hd=&size=1&l=e

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
LAMIN FOR PALESTINE - HELPING HAND FOR PALESTINE

is non-political, open society for everyone who wants to help Free Palestine.

The aim of this humanitarian, non-partisan society is teach and learn more about Palestine, hers people and they life conditions under the harsh occupation and under the international siege. By raising the awareness of the international community on the deteriorating living conditions resulting from the occupation in Palestine, we aim at mobilizing the efforts of the various international community organizations and governments to stop the occupation of the Palestine land.

We need the support of all people who believe in justice all over the world, to contribute to the success of this society. We also call upon all Palestinians, whether in Gaza, West Bank, inside the green line, or anywhere else in the Diaspora to support our efforts and join our activities. It is a genuine call to rescue people, not governments or political parties. It is time to put aside any partisan conflicts and unite people in the pursuit of freedom, justice, and peace. We particularly call upon Jews whose history of trauma, discrimination and suffering should guide them to stand up today against the suffering of others.

Every individuals from all over the world are welcome to built better tomorrow for the Land of Palestine and for all of its inhabitants, without any discrimination between race, religion or political ideology. Ending unjust Occupation is matter of humanity and humanity belongs to all. It´s everybodies duty to protect the victim and resist the oppressor.

Separately we fall - United we stand.

This campaing will continue until Palestine is free.

Come to look:
http://laminforpalestine.forumup.cz/about9-laminforpalestine.html

p.s. Lamin is Haitis´ creole language meaning "hand what helps"

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Lamin For Palestine Peace March
Assalamoalaikum,

We are three sisters and a brother who have decided to organize a march for Palestine. uniquely it will begin in february from finland. Our brother will begin his march from finland with destination of Jordan. He will have with him a Palestinian Flag only and his feet. Insha'Allah he will have many join this on his way through different country in which they will also have flags for Palestine and also their flag from the country they are from. He has estimated the march to be about 6 months travel by foot. When he reaches Jordian Borders he will make contact with myself and sister harb and sister yara. Sister Harb is also from Finland, sister Yara is from Qatar, and I am from USA. When he contacts us we will then fly to Jordan to meet with him and the others that have joined him in his walk. We figure it will take us this long of time to generate more intrest for others to meet us in Jordan. We are looking for sponsors as well as endorsements from other organizations who have the same aim to see Freedom in Palestine and for all Palestinians, insha'Allah.

We know absolutely nothing about doing this but we believe this is a crucial time for the people in Palestine. We want to aim high and look to have million for the march from Jordan. We have also brothers from Haaiti joining us and some others from other countries. So we either can seek and ask for help from organizations or we stand united and stranded at the Jordian Borders.

3 sisters from Lamin for Palestine- organization

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

we in Lamin for Palestine decided our dating. It is 16th of September as respecting the anniversary of massacre of Sabra and Shatila.

:SMILY45:

At that day thousands sisters and brothers will say what they think about zionism.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Do you have leaflets that can be downloaded and spread to masjids and universities. I will paste them whereever I go...we need everyone to participate..New Yorkers can plaster them on the subways..pillars are always a good place..send them to churches too.
Have you contacted the media..they love stories like this.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Official statement from Lamin for Palestine:

Peace March 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamin For Palestine March
September 16,2008

The March to stop the World and take notice to Palestine. Oppressed by Occupational Forces since 1946. Occupation is stated by International Law as a crime. The Occupied have the right to defend themselves from any and all Occupiers. Since 1946 Palestine has been Occupied by The Zionist. Palestinians were granted their own state and lived in Palestine peacefully along side with their jewish and christian neighbors until The Bilfourd Declaration granting a State to the Zionists of Europe, within the lands of Palestine. The most horrific of Massacres had begun to sweep across Palestine. Borders were set up seperating the lands. The Zionists invaded palestinian cities and towns destroying homes, crops and businesses to make room for their illegal expansion. It wasnt til much later the Palestinians formed groups to aide in defending themselves against the massacres and land grab initiated by the Zionist Forces.

The years of Occupation has turned the once striving country into a war zone border to border. Water supplies has been stolen from the Palestinians. The water is Rationed to the illegal settlements and very little is rationed to the millions of palestinians. Crops and businesses have been destroyed or abandoned that once provided food and work to the palestinian people. The movement of all Palestinians have been restricted by the Occupational Forces, this keeps families seperated from one another, restrictions keep farmers from their crops, restrictions keep the muslim and the christians from their Mosques and Churches, restrictions keep children from their schools, and these restrictions keep the palestinians from medical treatments they so desperately are in need of. These restrictions are called checkpoints and they are also illeagal according to International Laws.

Millions of palestinians have been forced from their home country and denied return. This also is against International Laws. According to International Law a person has the right to leave and return to his or her country. Refugess is what they are called by the World, we know them as displaced palestinians. Generations divided by the denied right to go home. Many live in small patches of land, sometimes not fit to support living, within the surrounding countries of Palestine. Palestinians did not leave their home country willingly, they were forced to leave or stay and die, and even then some werent given that option. It is time for Palestinians to return to their home.

Thousands of palestinians have been detained or arrested without a crime, without a trial, with no reason but to keep the young and active people of Palestine behind bars. Thier International Rights are denied as defending their homes and families are seen as a crime to their occupiers. Woman and children are detained and thrown into prisons as pawns to bring out a family member the Zionist Forces cant find. babies are bron in the prisons and kept with their mothers for years. These prisons are holes. The food and water given to all prisoners is unhealthy and cause many health problems. The detained are beat, tortured, raped and even die due to wounds inflicted from interogations. This is also against International Laws as it is cruel and inhumane punishment and illegal detention.

The Wall of Hate, another issue that has been covered up by the Zionist Occupational Forces. International Law has ordained this structure as illegal and have ordered the wall to be distroyed, this has yet to happen, infact the wall continues to be built. The wall has been said to have been started to protect the illegal state from terrorist attacts carried out by oppressed Palestinians. The wall infact is to cut the palestinians off from the lands that are livable and productive in life. The wall surrounds most of all the drinking water supplies. The Wall is illegal and must come down.

The Aide given to the Palestinians through Releif Effort Organizations helps but it isnt enough for the millions the help doesnt reach. The time is now to aide the palestinians in getting their land and homes back from the illegal occupation. It is time for The World to make a stand for Palestines Right to Live without Occupation. The International Laws have been ignored by the Entity called Israel. International Law is for all in the World.

Lamin For Palestine March isnt for one cause within Palestine but it is for all of Palestine and all her issues. The issues that they World has been ignoring for too many years. It is the responsibility of all to help stop any Country from Occupation. It is fard for all muslims to aide in protecting and defending their brothers and sisters. If finances is not possible help then use your voices, use the media, use your pens. We are calling on all People of the World to aide us at this time to stop The Occupation in Palestine. March with us September 16, 2008. We need all Organizations who are set up for the sole purpose to aide Palestine to join in with us. We need speakers and media coverage. We need these organizations to help set up fund raisers to get those who cant afford to come a way to march with us. We need Transportation for people to get to the march. We need supplies for the people in the march such as water, flags, banners, even food. And the most important need is YOU. Palestine Needs All of YOU to join us.

We need all to contact their countries organizations for Palestine. We need all who are interested to participate in gathering more to join us. We need Leaders to organize a march in their cities and countries, start your own march from your country and bring it to the borders of Palestine. Egpyt and Jordan are the two main enteries into Occupied Palestine. Contact us, this is your time to help.

http://laminforpalestine.trivuz.com/forums/index.php

Thank you for taking the time to read this, an opportunity has come to you to help stop the Illegal Occupation in palestine....What will you do?

fee amaan Allah
masalama
palestine heart

Assalamoalaikum brothers and sisters

I havent been here in a while as you have read I have been very busy. I see there are many americans in here who want to join in the March either by marching or in other was :ma: It is tricky here in the usa to partipate without organization from usa backing us.

I want to explain we are looking to do insha'Allah.

If we can get muslims and any other persons to join us this is great. we want to start marches everywhere with one destination..the borers of Palestine. lol I know in the usa this is hard to do as we would drown trying to march from here to there, and geng insha'Allah thousands of people on the jets to these borders will be a task in itself but non theless we want to try. We have a brother who is ready to begin his march from finland net month, he is 60 years old and will walk from his home to the palestinian borders in Jordan. a 5 to 6 month walk. many of us i understand do not have the months and monies to do this but alhamdulillah we can start where we are and meet and walk together, this time it will take our brother to walk these miles we are hoping others will join him as he walks, insha'Allah we are hoping he generates a few thousand and some media attention to help him keep safe. These months as we wait are being used to contact organiztions asking for their help. Many who want to go but strpped for cash for their tickets, this gives hem time to save for it, insha;'Allah. we are seeking assistance from organizations to do fund raisers insha'Allah to even help with tickets if we can for those who just cant afford it. If you ca afford this trip and have some to spare please buy a ticket for a friend or someone even you dont know so they can be a part of a March we are in high hopes that will stop the world and mae the world see Palestine. insha'Allah. contact your local mosques and islamic centers and see what they can offer in way of help.

The borders we want to meet are the egyptian borders and the Jordian Borders. there are other bordeyes but we know our limits. This is a peaceful march but many will want to stop us even before we get there, we need to keep in mind that it is fard for us as muslims t do what we can to help our fellow brothers and sisters.

a few hundred marches world wide will generate thousands or more as we get closer and closer to this date i pray for a million or more, Allahu Akbar!!!

our aim is to make the million man march look small. insha'Allah

Thank you all for your expressed interest in this b project. barakallahu feekum

fee amaan Allah
waalaikum assalam
sister fatemah

warda A

Sister
how

dear sister ahrb
you are doing a wonderful job

how can we be of help/ i live in yemen.
we have collection centers around the country for people in palestine
but if you think there is more we could do
kindly inform.
mods sticky this if it hasnt.it is really important

:ma:
:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thank you sister. Could you come to Lamin for Palestine forum and tell more about those centers in Yemen you told. In there we are looking for new ideas how to help Palestine and we try to share the knowledge to new people in all over the world that also they might try the same.

http://laminforpalestine.trivuz.com/forums/index.php

For example we have now planning for international charity organization to Gaza, whose one idea is get first aid help to families in trouble. Other plan is help charity workers in childrens´ hospital in the West Bank but these ones are just at the beginning. What we still need are the contacts to new people and organizations.

May Allah (swt) bless you for your efforts.

sister Harb

Assalamoalaikum,

jut a reminder why we are doing this...........

youtube video says evrything in under 5 min what israel hides from the rest of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxmXT...eature=related

About This Video "Children have been Shot in 40 other conflicts ...
(more)
Added: October 24, 2006
"Children have been Shot in 40 other conflicts I have covered-Death squads Gunned them down in El Salvador & Guatemala, Mothers w/infants lined up & Massacred in Algeria, & Serb snipers put children in their sights in Sarajevo..but Ive Never watched soldiers Entice children like Mice into a trap & Murder them for Sport like in GAZA"

Pulitzer Prize NY Times photojournalist on GAZA
Christopher Hedges- HARPERS Magazine

Here are just some of the children of Palestine, 786 of them have been killed by the Israelis. Over 600.000 civilans have been killed since the invasion of Iraq, nobody knows how many of those are children......why do we allow this to happen.

Where are your children today ? thank your God they are not in Palestine or Iraq.

The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children (Dietrich Bonhoeffer)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

The Peace March 2008 starts officially next Friday when brother Ammu Suufi will starts his long walking over Europe from Finland as his destiny will be Al-Aqsa.

:SMILY259: Nice journey to him. May Allah (swt) protect him.

dianne

Mashaallah sister harb,i missed to read your thread,is anything that i can do? to help our brother/sister in Palestine? what about our brother/sister in afghanistan? africa? or?