Charity-How you can help NOW!!

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

I want to share with you a couple of great sources where you can help out by giving charity even if you dont have enough money to begin with. Its actually free.

The first website is called:

Searchkindly.org

Its a Google Search Engine based website. The way it works is simple. Instead of going to Google directly you go to searchkindly.org. Everytime you search using the google search engine on that site the website then recieves a small portion of money from the people that advertises on their website. With millions of people already using the website... the money adds up to a great amount.

They always reach their monthly goal. After the month is over they distribute the money equally to diffrent charity organizations. This is my favorite search engine. I always go here instead of Google directly. I love google and use it for everything but now I can also help out the needy.

One thing that you can do which it is what I like to do is instead of typing in the website name on the URL bar on your internet browser, go to Searchkindly.org instead and search for the website on google and it'll pop up and then go on the website that way. The more you search, the more you give.

The second source is:

Im' Intiative

It's for all those peole who love to chat online on msn messenger. Its simple. Simply add the code for the charity organization which you support and start chatting. The more conversations you get involved in the more microsoft pays. Click on the website to learn how you can start giving.

:wasalam:

Asalaamalikum,

Jazkallah khair for sharing. Do you know exactly (i.e. name a few) which Islamic charity organizations, if any, are on the two sites?

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Your Welcome

Yeah, its a great website. You can request diffrent charity organizations as you wish. As far as any Islamic ones for Im intiative..I dont think there is any. Microsoft is involved with major charity organizations like Red cross and Unicef.

Your Welcome

Yeah, its a great website. You can request diffrent charity organizations as you wish. As far as any Islamic ones for Im intiative..I dont think there is any. Microsoft is involved with major charity organizations like Red cross and Unicef.

Salaam,

I emailed them and informed them of some Islamic charity organizations to be included. It would be nice if others take a minute of their time and request some Islamic organizations - just so I don't look like an outcast.

wasalaam

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Salaam,

I emailed them and informed them of some Islamic charity organizations to be included. It would be nice if others take a minute of their time and request some Islamic organizations - just so I don't look like an outcast.

wasalaam
LOL dont worry you aren't the only one. Besides if at least one person takes their time to use searchkindly after they learned about it from my thread, then I'm happy. Anyways I just e-mailed them about http://www.islamic-relief.com/ :D

I think every month they renew their list so you might have to keep requesting it every month if it doesn't pop up there.