Check ur english

whitecat

Check ur english

"Mr. Inside went over to see Mr. Outside. Mr. Inside stood outside and called to Mr. Outside inside. Mr. Outside answered Mr. Inside from inside and Told Mr. Inside to come inside. Mr. Inside said "NO", and told Mr. Outside to come outside. Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr. Outside coaxed Mr. Inside to come inside, then both Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside went outside to the riverside.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller.

If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?"

:muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

ASA,

The hardest tongue-twister in the English language (according to Guinness World Records) is supposedly The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick. William Poundstone claims that the hardest English tongue twister is "The seething sea ceaseth and thus the seething sea sufficeth us."

hammou19

Assalamu Alaykom,
I'm a Moroccan moslem and I'd like to thank all the site members for their great job.
Then I wish I could improve my English which I'm eccessively keen on.
This is my e-mail if anyone would like to write to me: I have a lot of things to share.
Hope for a serious and benefic lifelong friendship.
Hamid.

ponderer

assalam o alikum

ooo i love tongue twisters....
only one ive memorized though:
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

warda A

Sister
assalam o alikum

ooo i love tongue twisters....

:salam2:
me too i love those toungue twisters
how about saying this ten times & fast enough
she sells sea shells at the sea shore in Seychelles.
i can tell you if you say them in a fast way you start mixing the sh and s letters lol
:wasalam: