Christ warriors fighting to convert Iraq Muslims...

:salam2: This is nothing new. They are always trying to convert muslims. But they dont know it is hard to convert a muslim. These people are using the war and depression to do there work

leon

What an illusion

hi everyone..me again

i was a christian from birth till 2 months ago..............49yrs............what i saw in these video clips is far from christianity...........its more like propaganda and turning on the weak and weary....and how dare they insult Allah by saying his not a GOD but an idol.......how do they insult Islam....maybe instead of striveing in their private Holy War against Islam , they should take the time to read the Qu'ran and see how humaine Muslims are indeed and so pure.......

but as we know...Allah is most mercifull and most forgiveing........

BrotherZak

hi everyone..me again

i was a christian from birth till 2 months ago..............49yrs............what i saw in these video clips is far from christianity...........its more like propaganda and turning on the weak and weary....and how dare they insult Allah by saying his not a GOD but an idol.......how do they insult Islam....maybe instead of striveing in their private Holy War against Islam , they should take the time to read the Qu'ran and see how humaine Muslims are indeed and so pure.......

but as we know...Allah is most mercifull and most forgiveing........

I couldn't agree more brother.

I find it funny that their efforts in trying to convert muslim intellectually has been totally exhausted and Christians resort to other cheaper tactics. Every debate i have watched between a muslim and christian always ends the same; the muslim winning.

samwich717

I couldn't agree more brother.

I find it funny that their efforts in trying to convert muslim intellectually has been totally exhausted and Christians resort to other cheaper tactics. Every debate i have watched between a muslim and christian always ends the same; the muslim winning.

I'm sure the Muslim does not always win...and I'm sure that the Christian does not always win. I can say this because Christians convert to Islam all the time and Muslims convert to Christianity all the time. One notable conversion was the Pope himself converting Italy's most prominent Muslim...

Salem9022

I'm sure the Muslim does not always win...and I'm sure that the Christian does not always win. I can say this because Christians convert to Islam all the time and Muslims convert to Christianity all the time. One notable conversion was the Pope himself converting Italy's most prominent Muslim...

--He was no prominent Muslim in Italy, this is what the media says, the man is like that somalian women in Netherlands, he has no say in Islamic or Muslim say, he was already married to a christian catholic women and surprisngly he was also head of a organization promoting Israeli state.

Mumin01

I know im a muslim and im above this but honestly the video with the Baptists and all that

that was the biggest most idiotic and violent prone group of Christains ive ever seen, Islam will never die, it will never cease to exist

Ameen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
"And woe to those who turn away from their Lord! For them is a terrible punishment."

[yt]owCXbDVTLRE[/yt]

ansar warrior

I am not sure if i would use "prominent " and "muslim" after it, to describe him.

the "prominent muslim" you are talking about stated that was never a practicing Muslim: he never prayed and he never fasted in Ramadan. and like the brother above said "he was already married to a christian catholic women and surprisngly he was also head of a organization promoting Israeli state." So i am not really surprised if he beame christian.

so what i am trying to say is that the convert was never a real muslim, and when u say the world muslim, it suggests to the people that dont know him, that he was a firm/strong believer in islam, which he absoluetly wasnt.

GET IT RIGHT !!!

yusuf125

assalaamualaykum bro's and sis's

when i see things like this, in a weird way it makes me happy.

recent history has shown that no matter what they do to try to destroy islam, it always backfires on them. islam continues to grow, alhamdulillah!

look at sept 11th 2001. i think it was meant to turn people against islam, but instead, it made people look into the qur'an and many people (including me) found the truth while looking for answers. people by the thousands embraced islam in the months following sept 11th.

i think we have to be careful how we react to these things. it is apparent to me that these christians are desperate, otherwise, they would stick to christian principals.
if we behave like proper muslims, we will overcome these things. however, if we behave like angry children, rioting, destroying, and making "allah u akbar" nothing more than a political slogan, then we will "reap what we sow" as they say

i think these blind fools working in iraq and other places may cause muslims to re-examine their faith and thus stregthen it (and the ummah) allah knows best