Christians : Who mocks Jesus & Mary ?

muslimhanif

So you have the capacity to scrutinize the hearts in order to determine whether a person is in good or bad faith? In your example we have an explicit statement which is referred to a non-Muslim, and we know well that Islām is the truth, but this does not prove anything. Until today I have never met an Orientalist who knows the Qur’ān by heart, and which is able to refute any Muslim; a child between monotheists could easily refute a university professor among the pagans because of his knowledge of the monotheism and the Qur’ān. It is said in Arabic, “who does not possess [something] cannot give it [to others]”. It is essential that the person who preaches the truth know what it means before preaching it to others. Aristotelians said, “the man who knows is the one who can teach others.” And we know that who reject the truth can only be ignorant of the truth and cannot prevail over those who affirm the truth, even if they have accumulated a lot of knowledge. They are included in the statement of the Exalted, “like donkeys carrying volumes [of books].” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 62:5) As it is said in Arabic, "The truth shines and falsity stutters". And from Allāh comes success.

Last edited:

muslimhanif

[WARNING] This video contains images that may offend your sensibilities!
>>Removed by moderator - The clip was causing offence, and was not contributing any to the discussion<<

Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Muslim/s too SHOULD NOT mention/refer Allah swt as 'HE '
Get to the FACT that Allah swt is not a HE nor She
even though this is a grammar thing BUT this can be confusing to the new and young muslim/s.

Allah is referred to as Hu in the Quran many times, which means He, it is fine to say this. We know Allah is not male or female of course, but this is just a deficiency in many languages and does not mean we are calling Allah SWT a male/man, as even in Arabic (the best language) and even in the Quran you find this...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
So you have the capacity to scrutinize the hearts in order to determine whether a person is in good or bad faith?

Brother, no need to analyze a person and his/hers alibility to do this or that. We can discuss things here in neutral.

Your expression as "knowing Quran by heart" was good one. Same is also with other religions - many Christians whose might not know Bible as well as some others know it "by their heart". And that is quite much of knowledge.

muslimhanif

Islām is actually the only true monotheistic religion, “Truly, the religion with Allāh is Islām”. Allāh does not accept any other religion, “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islām, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.” Islām is the religion of all the prophets, and it is the exclusive worship of the only one God and the rejection of all false divinities. “And verily, We have sent among every community a Messenger [proclaiming]: ‘Worship Allāh [Alone], and keep away from [all false] deities.’" And 'divinity' means: every object of worship. 'Divinity' is that which the heart is bound by love; meaning an object which the hearts are bound to with such; love, fear, hope, trust, help, pray, sacrifice, votive, prostration and with all hidden types of worship. “Say [O Muḥammad]: ‘Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allāh, the Lord of the mankind and all that exists. He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims.’” So there is no-one worthy of worship besides Allāh, and this is in all types of worship. And whoever associates partners to Allāh in His worship will never have the characteristic of worshipper of Allāh, but he is an associator. "And whoever sets up partners in worship with Allāh, has indeed strayed far away." "And whoever sets up partners with Allāh in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin." Muslims do not worship the prophets, the angels or the saints, and do not put the creation on the same level as to the Creator, because “There is nothing like unto Him”. Prophet Muḥammad – peace and blessing of Allāh be upon him – said, “Do not venerate me in the way that the Christians venerated the son of Mary." So we reject christolatry, mariolatry, staurolatry, angelolatry and all forms of pseudolatry. Our call is clear, "Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allāh; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allāh." Allāh has ordered us to worship only Him and not to take lords or patrons besides Him. The worshippers of Allāh are not equal to the worshippers of false deities. So there are basically only two religions: the religion of the unicity [of God], and the religion of the multiplicity [of false divinities] and the difference between the two is very clear, except for a person who has been blinded in his insight and has been deprived of the light of revelation.

Last edited: