Clip-- David Duke on Wolf Blitzer

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Excellent !!

Assalam Alaikum

Very fabulous !!

This man is incredible !!

The day will come when people will not able to differentiate between Right and Wrong

The day has come

Thanks brother... keep it up

Wassalam

AndiRB

As-salamu alaikum wr wb,

I appreciate everybody trying to say the truth and working for real freedom of speech (which doesn't mean insulting, of course). But I have to make clear one point. I am German and I have already spoken with older people who were jailed in concentration camps. Furthermore my grandfather was an officer in the army of the 3rd Reich and he knew that there were concentration camps, though he didn't know what was going on, neither the rest of my family knew anything about the camps.

We have to be careful with denying the holocaust. There were mass killings but they didn't only kill jews. They killed everybody who was against them and who was trying to spread other ideologies. Actually I sometimes think that the same is happening nowadays another time, see Guantanamo...

What I really think is a better base of any argument is that it is almost ridiculous how jews all over the world are justifying anything they do or want by being victims of the holocaust. Why don't the Morrocans reclaim money of Spain based on the inquisition? Why don't the Romas and Sintis claim a country for themselves? Or why didn't the jewish victims claim German territory a "just" compense for their suffering?...

Sorry, if I got too detailed. It's just a topic that always caches my attention. I do pray that - insha-allah - one day we will know the truth as it is only known by Allah swt.

Insha-allah there will be more and more people with the courage to speak out in critical voices on the Zionists and all the other more or less occulted problems.

Allah's blessings may be with you.

As-salamu alaikum wr wb.

PS: Sorry for mistakes

talibulislam

subhanallah

allah give courage to some people brings the facts,allah can use insects to speak the truth just like on day of judgments each & every part of our body b speaking 4 him self,what it has done in duiya.
when muslim talk about zionism world look at them oh they hate jew anyway,but allah make others to speak truth who has nothing to do with muslims but actually r true american & really care about true freedom of speeach in this countery,may allah guide him to islam so he could b real sucssesful hereafter & all of us inshallah

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
:bismillah:
I agree. 6 million Jews couldn't have gone missing. Nor could many Jehovah's Witnesses, Homosexuals, Catholics, non-Christians, non-Aryans (Aryans are from a specific region while white encompasses many more regions), and many more.

The Holocaust happened. Jews wouldn't get together and say "Let's tattoo ourselves and pretend that we all got shipped to Concentration Camps and were killed". You also had to have seen the footage of the literally skin-and-bones Jews who were in those Concentration Camps. I doubt they would say "Let's starve ourselves".

Even the Palestinians testified to the Holocaust! I've heard that they invited the Jews into modern Israel because of the Holocaust.

Whether or not you believe the numbers have been exaggerated is up to you, but I think it's really like denying the existene of human beings to deny the existence of the Holocaust.

This man is incredible !!
I would be careful in saying that. He's a KKK member. You call him incredible, he calls you an inferior (because you're Muslim).
:wasalam:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

I would be careful in saying that. He's a KKK member. You call him incredible, he calls you an inferior (because you're Muslim).

Salam bros and sisters

we all can Pray for him that Allah can guide him to rite path.I wish that if some body ask him now about Muslim what he have opinion now?Does any body know about his recent comments about Muslim.I m just curious.

acedoc

do not take enemy of Allah as friends

Salam bros and sisters

we all can Pray for him that Allah can guide him to rite path.I wish that if some body ask him now about Muslim what he have opinion now?Does any body know about his recent comments about Muslim.I m just curious.

Of course Allah can guide anyone...but as a whole if you know KKK's hsitory..thye represent White Superamicist...who are Anti everything-that- is NOT-White.... if you know what I mean.

Why are muslims seeking support of a racist??? isn't Allah and His rasool sufficient for us???

DevoutMuslimah

I agree. 6 million Jews couldn't have gone missing. Nor could many Jehovah's Witnesses, Homosexuals, Catholics, non-Christians, non-Aryans (Aryans are from a specific region while white encompasses many more regions), and many more.

The Holocaust happened. Jews wouldn't get together and say "Let's tattoo ourselves and pretend that we all got shipped to Concentration Camps and were killed". You also had to have seen the footage of the literally skin-and-bones Jews who were in those Concentration Camps. I doubt they would say "Let's starve ourselves".

Even the Palestinians testified to the Holocaust! I've heard that they invited the Jews into modern Israel because of the Holocaust.

Whether or not you believe the numbers have been exaggerated is up to you, but I think it's really like denying the existene of human beings to deny the existence of the Holocaust.

Salaams,

Hey that is great and all, and your points were made well...but you forgot one thing...HE IS NO LONGER A KKK MEMBER!! I DO BELIEVE HE MENTIONED THAT IN THE FIRST...TWO SECONDS!! HE SAID HE WAS PART OF THAT ORGANIZTION 30 YEARS AGO...AND that he has done alot since then...like running and holding seat in office, writing a bestseller. What you seem to be doing is what the reporter Blitzer was doing, labeling someone something just because of the past. He seems to be a changed man (only Allah really knows that of course) and I don't find anything wrong with what he said. HE DIDN'T DENY THE HOLOCAUST and NEITHER DID Ahmedinajad!! He only was...in my view sticking up for Palestines and BLAMING zionism for their and the U.S.'s problems. You seemed to jump to conclusions and attack others for their comments, when actually it doesn't even seem like you viewed the whole video..because if you did you have a completely different post!

Is that a fact or pure opinion? I will take the latter!

Of course Allah can guide anyone...but as a whole if you know KKK's hsitory..thye represent White Superamicist...who are Anti everything-that- is NOT-White.... if you know what I mean.

Why are muslims seeking support of a racist??? isn't Allah and His rasool sufficient for us???

Again, that was THE PAST!! LET IT GO MAN!! Look at it this way...let's say a Christian becomes Muslim. And this Christian commited all sorts of Kufr before he became a Muslim...but now he is a full praticing Muslim...would you go around still calling him A KAFIR?! :astag: Or would you accept him as a new changed person...a Muslim?! :confused:

You guys are just repeating what the news feeds you...NOONE NOT AHMEDINAJAD NOR DAVID DUKe...or anyone on this forum...DENIED IT HAPPENING! They are just questioning the extent to which it happened, and if it is being used as a tool for opression and occupation!! Is it? I ask you, is it? :confused:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I worry that one day the zionists will say that God is anitsimitic too, or have they already said it.
They controll the media and want the world to listen and believe to what they want to say, but they want to shut others by accusing them as anitsimitic.
"I will say anything, but you can only say what I like.."
This is what I call double standards
There is a lesson in this for those who can think
Think!!

DevoutMuslimah

I worry that one day the zionists will say that God is anitsimitic too, or have they already said it.
They controll the media and want the world to listen and believe to what they want to say, but they want to shut others by accusing them as anitsimitic.
"I will say anything, but you can only say what I like.."
This is what I call double standards
There is a lesson in this for those who can think
Think!!

EXACTLY!!

Well said! Double-standards, hypocrisy...yes they practice it all.

That is why it is good to get ALTERNATIVE news sources...and not just rely on what CNN or FOX NEWS says...cause 99% of the time it is pure LIES, FILTH AND PROPAGANDA!!