Collapse of the theory of Evolution

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
:salam2:
This is a book written by Harun Yahya which shows that the theory of Evolution is wrong ..

You can give the book to your friends both muslims and non-muslims .

:wasalam:

Attachments

• Collapse_of_theory_of_evolution.doc
    251.5 KB · Views: 48

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Is it only the theory of evolution with regards to "humans coming from apes" that Islam opposes, or is it any-and-all evolution in the world?

I just wonder, because how can we constantly be getting new strains of viruses and bacterium if they are not evolving into new versions?

Crimson

I don't know if Harun Yahya's books are the best to "disprove" evolution. Is he a scientist, what is his background? There is a real nice video and presentation from Sheikh Mukhtar Maghroui that talks about the Islamic opinion of evolution. If anyone knows the link to it, please provide it. Sh. Mukhtar is a phD in physics and so has an extensive background in science while also being considered an Islamic scholar.

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
I don't know if Harun Yahya's books are the best to "disprove" evolution. Is he a scientist, what is his background? There is a real nice video and presentation from Sheikh Mukhtar Maghroui that talks about the Islamic opinion of evolution. If anyone knows the link to it, please provide it. Sh. Mukhtar is a phD in physics and so has an extensive background in science while also being considered an Islamic scholar.

Aha ! Now I understand it :)
Well Harun Yahya has written 200+ books about the thruth of Islam and he is well known around the world.

The author, who writes under the pen-name HARUN YAHYA, was born in Ankara in 1956. He studied arts at Istanbul's Mimar Sinan University and philosophy at Istanbul University. Since the 1980s, the author has published many books on political, faith-related and scientific issues. Harun Yahya is well-known as an author who has written very important works disclosing the forgery of evolutionists, the invalidity of their claims and the dark liaisons between Darwinism and bloody ideologies.