Colonel Lawrence strikes again...

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

It has been some time since i started viewing some threads with scrutiny. I believe that we have "black sheep" among our ranks. Threads asking for your opinions about jihad and fighting. Threads with questions about bombs and killing. Dont forget colonel Lawrence what he did to the Arabs and Muslim world and if you dont know about him, google his name and you will know.

Believe me i know how FBI and CIA works, though we dont have even a dot to hide but they can make anything up. STOP, answering and participating in such threads. That is what i am doing precisely.

And Allah knows best.

:SMILY71:
:wasalam:

hajhajti

We should avoid unfounded suspicion. We have nothing to hide. We tell the truth about our beliefs and Islam. If FBI and CIA don't like it... big deal.

muhammad.abdullah

We should avoid unfounded suspicion. We have nothing to hide. We tell the truth about our beliefs and Islam. If FBI and CIA don't like it... big deal.

ITS NOTHING ABOUT THE BELIEFS, IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY, IT HAS A WARNING! there is nothing more i can do....May Allah be with us all....