Conversion to hindusism

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Apparently involves eating cow's dung !!!

The priest had given them cow dung to eat during the ceremony, they said, telling them it would purify them.

Crouching on the ground in front of his temple, set in a small walled garden beneath a huge banyan tree, he ran through the details of the ceremony: first some fruit to eat, followed by a mixture of cow dung and urine mixed with milk and curd, a dip in water from the Ganges, an hour of prayers and then the painting of a bindi on the forehead.

If you must be a polytheist, then at least cant they be vegetarians ??

Thanks Allah for being a Muslim.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Jazakallaho Khyrn for the post. I just cant describe in words how much blessed I feel after thinking that I am muslim throughout my life Alhamdolillah. All my worldly wishes seems trivial and of least important to me. I wonder had I not been a muslim I would have been in a huge trial and eating such disgusting things like hindus or christians. At that point I just feel I am already blessed by Allah Subhanahu Wa Tala and even if any of my wish is not fulfilled I should be gratefull to Him.

:wasalam:

blackivy393

is this a belief of hinduism, because i have never heard of it. i dont think anyone is into eatng feces. but depending on your cultures there are norms. like how some people thing pork is disgusting. some people think eating camels and drinking camel urine is nasty too. its just what is your cultural norm that decides was is yucky or not to eat

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Well I have never heard of it until I've read this. I knew cows are revered in Hindusism.

The incidence you refer to WRT camel urine is well known. The urine was given as a medication, not for "purification".

BTW, urine is known to have anti-bacterial properties.

nori suja'i

Those who teach to eat the dirties things no matter from what sources/religions with reason to cure or whatsoever actually are the wisper of sheytaan as these are their food too.

abuayesha

Thank you a lot! This is the first time I read this story.

How dare the United Nations Organization is still sleeping. The big bosses having and enjoying that much of privileges do not see these reports.

They see only the news having Islaamic names in it!

Shame on you UNO!

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: it certainly seems like a wharped and bizarre practice. Could you tell us where you read the article, brother Optimist?
:wasalam: