country presentation

Jihan

I have to do a country presentation. I need to choose a country i'm thinking uae ( i would've done somalia, but somebody already did ethiopia,eritrea and kenya, so i decided not to). do you guys have any country suggestions.. people have already done india, brazil, syria, georgia (the country),spain, cuba, and a couple more which i can't remeber. so i can't do any of those and i'm thinking about a muslim country.
if you don't have any suggestions... is there anything you know about uae?

jazakAllah khayr.

Jihan

:salam2:

Present what about UAE??
the muslimsociety??

not just that but its culture as a whole and it's history. but i also wanted to know if any one had any other countries i can present, or if i should do uae. also i need to know more about uae to present to my class... or the country i might end up doing.

abou haytam

i suggest you morocco

salam

i suggest you morocco, especially the time when they were in ``andalusia `` spain actually. at this time islam bring science and knowledge to europe and western sociaty. there is a video about this in video section. it can help you to get some information.

salam o alikom

Jihan

oh yea i just remembered morroco has already been done. but i still would like to see the video, because the afterschool class i'm presenting for is actually going to morocco.

abdul Qadir

remember death

how about muslim spain ...... their is alot of history e.g when the rest of the world were in dark andalusia had light even on the streets and people travelled from rest of europe to andalusia to study in the university ... etc

or how about palestine, chechnya, oman, yemen, mauritania

:wasalam:

Arshad

Go in for a totally different culture

I mean a country which perhaps is not much in the media and very little spoken off. Like: Seychelles, Mali, Mauritius, Brunei Or go for the totally non Islamic countries like Fidji and Vietnam etc etc.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

If u were to think on which country to choose, that might take a lot of time...
Just choose a country n get started...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I have to do a country presentation. I need to choose a country i'm thinking uae ( i would've done somalia, but somebody already did ethiopia,eritrea and kenya, so i decided not to). do you guys have any country suggestions.. people have already done india, brazil, syria, georgia (the country),spain, cuba, and a couple more which i can't remeber. so i can't do any of those and i'm thinking about a muslim country.
if you don't have any suggestions... is there anything you know about uae?

jazakAllah khayr.

aaah, i also have to do a country presentation, guess which one i chose:
swissertland <<<<probabably spelt that wrong

you're lucky you got to choose, i didn't really

good luck

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

aaah, i also have to do a country presentation, guess which one i chose:
swissertland <<<<probabably spelt that wrong

you're lucky you got to choose, i didn't really

good luck

switzerland...(beautiful country)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

it is a really nice country; i've been there about 4 times and enjoyed it each time, alhamdoulilah