Cover up!!!

muslimaislam

As-Salam Alikum

Well I have notice some thing.

As muslim women we are suppose to cover up. Often wearing a long shirt, skirts, long clothing to cover our selfs. It is also optional to wear gloves,socks & also cover our faces.

If you think about it, it makes sense too do all this because it is protection from the elements. It is harder to get sun burnt & also cancer.

It blocks the wind from our bodies & then it is harder to get wind burn.

Covering up like this does a few things.
1. It is Sunnah
2. It covers our Beauty
3. It protects us from the elements ie. sun, wind

If you look at the amount of people that have skin cancer, that buy the mositure's & other skin care products. This would be a big amount of people that waste a lot of money.
Then there is the horror of cancer that you can get from the sun. There is the pain, medical bills, medicine & the scars.

So we should all cover up because not only is it Sunnah but also have many other benefits.

Salam Alikum

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Yes sister you were right. Every thing what everr said in Islam is for human benifit's only as Allah dont need any thing from us. So all the thing are for our benifits only. Its upto us when and how we realise it. this is to my litte knowledge. Please do correct me for the sake of Allah. if i said wrong.

Jazak Allah.