Dawaa

The Abbasy

:salam2:

Well I just made this topic for you brothers and sisters to help me in how to say Dawaa to non-Muslims, becuase I am involved in this other forum and anyways this non-Muslim allowed me to "convert" him , but I guess I failed because he ended up saying no...So I would like you to help me make correct dawaa. Jazik Allah Khair

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

I've just got an advise from someone. If you are with a non-muslim, you should just inform him about the teachings of Islam. If he/she are not interested at all, then let it be. As Allah s.w.t said, "If thou art anxious for their guidance, yet Allah guideth not such as He leaves to stray, and there is none to help them." An-Nahl16:37

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
The Best way to show someone Islam is to be a good example whether you are talking to someone in a forum or out on the street. The problem with forums is that they always tend to have a certain biased and if the person senses that they might think it's Islam when it's NOT. You can't convert anyone to Islam they have to want to in their heart, really the only thing you can do is be there to answer questions and inform the person, everything else is up to them and inshAllah Allah (SWT) will reward you for all attempts of Dawa.
:wasalam: