'Dead' Boy Wakes Up In Uttar Pradesh Mortuary.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
greeting!

'Dead' boy wakes up in Uttar Pradesh mortuary.
Teenager wakes up in mortuary nearly 10 hours after a doctor declared him dead

IANS
Published: 00:00 November 8, 2011

Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday suspended a doctor in a case of medical negligence in which a teenager declared dead by him regained consciousness in a mortuary in Muzaffarnagar district.

Radhey, 17, woke up in the mortuary at the Muzaffarnagar district hospital on Sunday, nearly 10 hours after the doctor, Pradeep Mittal, declared him dead, an official said.

The victim was brought to hospital from a forested area where he was found in an unconscious state on Saturday, police said.

Mittal declared Radhey dead on Sunday morning and directed the ward boys to move ‘the body' to the mortuary.

"When police officials along with the hospital staff were about to begin the formalities of the post-mortem, the youth regained consciousness," Chief Medical Officer Anand Swaroop told reporters in Muzaffarnagar, near Lucknow.

"When the state health authorities came to know about the incident, an inquiry was ordered. On the recommendations of a panel constituted to probe the incident, Pradeep Mittal was placed under suspension," he added.

~News.

That was terrible!

Thank you for reading.
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

lovefordeen

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

jazakallah khairan for sharing this post sister..

May Allah save us from such doctors..this incident is just horrible...though there are a few good doctors,there are many doctors who are so careless nowadays...and not to mention some being very proud and arrogant towards their patients..many consider their profession to be a quick way of making money and treat their patients as if they have come for some sort of free service...often,they don't even remember that they are being paid to do their service..

this is a sad reality....many people risk their lives at the hands of such life savers..

i guess many have forgotten the "Hippocratic oath" they have taken ...
i don't mean to generalize,there are a few great doctors,but sadly some doctors are like this...

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam'alaikum

funny one,i'm now thinking how the people around would have felt,like may be heading all towards different directions,
ha ha

Jazak Allah khair for sharing sister

wassalam

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Same thing happened very recently to a man in South Africa... Was unconscious, pronounced dead and then like 20 hours later woke up in the mortuary...
Thank Allah the post-mortem procedures had not begun....

septithol

Banned
Misdiagnosing people as dead while they were only unconscious was actually so common and feared during the middle ages, that it became the practice in some areas to bury people with a string tied to their hand. The string went up through a pipe that went above the ground, and was attached to the bell. If the bell started ringing, they would dig the person back up. Other places had a different solution, they made sure the person started rotting first (unconscious people don't rot, only dead ones) before burying them.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Misdiagnosing people as dead while they were only unconscious was actually so common and feared during the middle ages, that it became the practice in some areas to bury people with a string tied to their hand. The string went up through a pipe that went above the ground, and was attached to the bell. If the bell started ringing, they would dig the person back up. Other places had a different solution, they made sure the person started rotting first (unconscious people don't rot, only dead ones) before burying them.

WOW! thats so interesting! wonder if they should start this again... but a person may be crushed by the weight of sand on top of them or may suffocate...

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Yes, that was a elaborated method of these coffins thing, even the bell from above hade a protection so no external factor may ring it. The method was used also in a epidemy of cholera if i remember well, that made many victims, but i dont know exactly where.
Allah knows best.
I wonder what felt poor people that where handelling the boy`s body !
May Allah guide us in walking the straight path, ameen :tti_sister: :salam2:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

jazakallah khairan for sharing this post sister..

May Allah save us from such doctors..this incident is just horrible...though there are a few good doctors,there are many doctors who are so careless nowadays...and not to mention some being very proud and arrogant towards their patients..many consider their profession to be a quick way of making money and treat their patients as if they have come for some sort of free service...often,they don't even remember that they are being paid to do their service..

this is a sad reality....many people risk their lives at the hands of such life savers..

i guess many have forgotten the "Hippocratic oath" they have taken ...
i don't mean to generalize,there are a few great doctors,but sadly some doctors are like this...
~~~

Amin!

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for reading,
Take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
as salam'alaikum

funny one,i'm now thinking how the people around would have felt,like may be heading all towards different directions,
ha ha

Jazak Allah khair for sharing sister

wassalam
~~~

:ma:
True!

Anybody
would think thrice
to go near a 'pronounce dead person come alive' at an instant
especially with many movies on zombies nowadays!

But not dead is not dead.
How is it feel to be not dead but was pronounce dead???
EEEeeerieee!!!:SMILY26:
Nooooooooooo
24n4m4x.jpg
not dead yet!!!
~Poor boy!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take care,

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Same thing happened very recently to a man in South Africa... Was unconscious, pronounced dead and then like 20 hours later woke up in the mortuary...
Thank Allah the post-mortem procedures had not begun....
~~~

:astag:

Either some doctor are picking up a bad habit,
making continuous mistake pronouncing still alive people dead
OR
these people really dead
but are not exactly are dead!

Poor doctor!!!
It's not their fault too,
If the dead deny their death!
What can these doctor do???

People should be grateful that the respective doctors didn't perform the post-mortem right away
or else.... they be dead for good for sure :)
:astag:

Thank you for reading,
Take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~~~

Some people can be
very very thoughtful.

:jazaak:
For sharing
some of your knowledge here.
Thank you for passing by.
Take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WOW! thats so interesting! wonder if they should start this again... but a person may be crushed by the weight of sand on top of them or may suffocate...
~~~

Nowadays
they have that post-mortem system
to find the cause and reason of the death
so
eventually they'll be dead already!

Thank you,
Take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Yes, that was a elaborated method of these coffins thing, even the bell from above hade a protection so no external factor may ring it. The method was used also in a epidemy of cholera if i remember well, that made many victims, but i dont know exactly where.
Allah knows best.
I wonder what felt poor people that where handelling the boy`s body !
May Allah guide us in walking the straight path, ameen :tti_sister: :salam2:
~~~
:wasalam:

Amin!

Thank you for reading,sister.
Take care!

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

In India anything can happen.

Medical profession now is purely a business.

Allau-Aalim,my wife was to deliver my son absolutely normally. But the gynecologist,the one who was batch mate of Dad during MBBS,intentionally carried a surgical procedure ( cesarean delivery) for the birth of my child. So when they do not exempt a doctor from being their professional victim,what about common masses.

Now days I rarely know of a child being born without cesarean procedure,in my city in India.

Regards.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu Alaikum:

In India anything can happen.

Medical profession now is purely a business.

Allau-Aalim,my wife was to deliver my son absolutely normally. But the gynecologist,the one who was batch mate of Dad during MBBS,intentionally carried a surgical procedure ( cesarean delivery) for the birth of my child. So when they do not exempt a doctor from being their professional victim,what about common masses.

Now days I rarely know of a child being born without cesarean procedure,in my city in India.

Regards.
~~~
:wasalam:

Thank you for reading,brother.
Take care,