Dear TTI, you are the best! Cheer up!

ProudToBeaMuslim

:salam2:Wa Rahmathullahi wabrakatuhu, Dear and de-dearest TTI,

I just wanted to take the time to thank all the brothers and sisters involved in TTI. Alhadmulillah, this site was a source of guidance and knowledge for me and my sister in Islam (Who joined around the same time) from Allah Subhanwata'ala...and I am sure this has been the case for many.
I just want to remind my brothers and sisters about something, because the reminder benefits the believer.

It is not the individuals that make up TTI, It's the knowledge and help they share that makes TTI the site it is.
So don't be disheartened if you get one or two comments that may sound offensive.
Remember the real reason you joined: To Turn to Islam.

And there is plenty of permanent Islamic knowledge here in the form of videos, articles, and also in the form of some knowledgable members who are quick to correct you and help you. I really thank all those brothers and sisters here who correct us and come up with Instant sources whenever any issue needs to be clarified.
Sometimes, I read threads were people give really confusing opinions, but I always notice that there will be atleast one person (especially amongst the mods) who will loosen the confusion knot and give us the correct Islamic perspective on the issue.
I would also like to remind my dear brothers and sisters about the virtue of forgiveness. Such a beautiful thing!!
Forgive....forgive everything.....Let us humble ourselves to each other dear brothers and sisters, let us remove the evil of arrogance from our heart. Let that other member get away with that comment that offends us. We can remind them if they posted something wrong, but out of love towards them, not out of spite and revenge.Your attitude towards them will be reflected in their response, even if they dont agree with you.

You are Humble=They are Humble
You are Arrogant=They are Arrogant
You are Loving=They are Loving
But first, let us remind ourselves before we remind others.

Here's a short and sweet video as a reminder:
It's titled "Intellectual Humility" By Nouman Ali Khan. And it's amazing.

[yt]ftp2qRg2xz4&feature[/yt]

Salaamalikum wherever you may be, and I leave you with the Prophet (pbuh)'s words:
"The example of the Believer in their mutual love and mercy is like the example of a body, if one part of the body feels pain, then all the body suffers in sleeplessness and fever." [Bukhari and Muslim]

EDIT:
I coudln't help but add this lecture. It's called "Justice Vs Forgiveness".
And highly relevant to the situation!

[yt]OhcgJx3sMU8&feature[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your thread,and beautiful words Mashallah. Alhadmulillah, I am glade that TTI site is is usefull for you,. Alhadmulillah it was usefull for me too in learning about Islaam,and I am sure to many other brothers and sisters here as well.

I love you for the sake of Allah dear sister.

May Allah help our Ummah. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams!!!!!!! Yaa true... Also i need to thank all of u TTI Members who are actively responsing to threads and posting informative threads....

Jazakallah Khairah My dear brothers and sisters in Islam.......... And the admins of TTI website as well................

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

But u guys are the best too :). May Allah reward u all with the best in this world and hereafter, ameen.

Eassalam