Death will come to you at an appointed time and place

banuhaashim

Amongst the nations of the past there was a woman who had given birth to a baby. After she had delivered she instructed her caretaker to light a fire. As he was leaving to comply to the order a person suddenly appeared and asked him: “What has this woman given birth to?” The caretaker replied that she had given birth to a girl.
The person said to him: “Remember, this girl will commit Zina (illegal sexual relations) one hundred times and she will finally be killed by a spider.” The caretaker immediately returned and cut open the stomach of the baby girl. Thinking that she had died he quickly left the place. The mother, however, stitched the stomach together again and the girl survived.

She grew up to be so beautiful that there was no one in her city that could be compared to her in beauty. Meanwhile the caretaker had fled and settled close to the sea. He continued to earn and finally decided to return to the city to marry. On his way he met an old woman and mentioned to her that he wanted to marry such a woman who excelled all others in beauty. The old woman advised him to marry a specific woman who was exceedingly beautiful. He tried to the best of his ability to win her hand over and finally married her.

The young bride asked her husband who he was and where he was from. He replied that he was an inhabitant of this very city. He explained to her that he had cut open a young baby girl’s stomach and ran away to the sea. Having heard his story she exclaimed that she was the very same girl and she showed him her stomach which had the signs of the cut. The man replied: “If you are the very same girl then I would like to tell you two things. You will commit Zina a hundred times.”

The girl replied in the affirmative: “I have done as you have said but I cannot remember the number of times I have committed Zina.”

The man said to her: “The number is a hundred. The second thing is that you will be killed by a spider.” The man built for her a splendid house where there was no chance of finding even a spider web. One day they were relaxing and her sight fell onto a spider on a wall. She asked her husband: “Is this the spider which you had warned me about?”

“Yes,” he replied.

She immediately sprang up and pounced onto it saying: “Let me kill it immediately.” She managed to get it onto the floor and quickly trampled and killed it. The spider was killed but some of its poison landed on her foot and toes. This led to her death.

(Ma'ariful Quran by Mufti Mohammed Shafee Rahmatullah Alaih)

Moral: Death will come to you at an appointed time and place. The Quran says: “Where ever you are death will find you even though you may be in fortified palaces.” (Surah Nisaa, Verse 78)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

WOW,

I know that it is true that death comes at any given time and no one could stop it because my cousin died in a car accident at the age of 22.

Allah Yirhamih we yirhem amwat almuslimeen!!

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Can you please give the source of this story, Is it a real story or made up?

Wa salaam alikom

banuhaashim

This story is given in the tafseer of the aayah “Where ever you are death will find you even though you may be in fortified palaces.” (Surah Nisaa, Verse 78

Maariful Quraan
page 483
Hazrat Moulana Mufti Shafee saheb (ra)

It is not made up-the story is true. Please look it up
Jazaakallahu-khair