Deir Yassin The Agony. Documentary About Deir Yassin Massacre Palestine Video

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/deir_yassin1.jpg[/imgleft] Deir Yassin The Agony. Documentary About Deir Yassin Massacre Palestine Video. Zeinab Mohammad Ismail Attieh Born in Deir Yassin, Palestine, in 1924 gives Video Testimony about the atrocities she saw committed against her family and neighbours by the Jewish invaders.

Dr. Alfred Engel's eyewitness account
: Alfred Engel went to Deir Yassin with Jacques de Reynier, his conclusion is similar to de Reynier's. He reported: "In the houses there were dead, in all about a hundred men, women and children. It was terrible. ... It was clear that they (the attackers) had gone from house to house and shot the people at close range. I was a doctor in the German army for 5 years, in World War I, but I had not seen such a horrifying spectacle"

[vg]-3611375425903413887[/vg]

ega2000

Allahu Akbar ya muslemeen for how long could we watch this and stay silent for how long could we eat sleep and drink when our brothers and sisters are dying not only of hunger but bullets and rockets for how long?

i swear to Allah almighty that Isreal have not and never will see the end of us, we will live and they will go away. And I as a person refuse to sit silent i will do my Jihad insha ALLAH if not with my hand then in my words and if not both then i will ask Allah the most powerfull to answer our prayers to makes us able to do so.

Alsalam alikum warahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

A very Proud MUSLIM walhamdu Lilah

Mu'mina

:bismillah:

:subhanallah:
Just watching movies on what the jews do in Palestine to the Palestinians makes you have so much hatred to the Jews and makes you want to go to jihad against them but not everyone has the chance to do so...

Being a Palestinian makes me feel really upset for all my brothers and sisters in Palestine because being on the other side of the world makes me feel like i can't do anything to help other than making du'a for Allah to help the Palestinians.

Jazak Allah Kheir 'Mabsoot' for this video

justoneofmillion

no comment

the chosen volk "auserwähltes volk" i think it`s better to say it in german for those who remember history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!