Describe the most wonderful view that you have ever seen

A gift

salaam ,

hi well think about the most wonderful thing that you have ever seen . and describe it . you know when you think about a wonderful view you become calmer . for me the most wonderful view is the sea and the vast green fields wow ! absolutely amazing . so what about you ?

fada_all

salam alikom

for me the most wonderful view i have ever seen in my life was when i was in the countryside in my uncle's house about two years now , while i was out at night i looked in the sky and i was shoked masha allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw a wonderfull image ya soubhana allah sister , as you konw in the country side there is no chemical substances no somkes .. and so on. everything is pure masha allah!!!!!!!!!!!!the sky was very clear and the stars were amazing and shining brillantly such a wonderfull image reaaly i couldn't forget it uptill now ! ya soubhana allah ..............

ur sis khadija

Nurain

Clouds in the day, stars in the night. Both makes me equally calm, wondering about the hereafter, glorifying Allaah SWT, makes me happy.

Try it! Stars and clouds are absolute amazing creations subhanAllaah.

A gift

salam alikom

for me the most wonderful view i have ever seen in my life was when i was in the countryside in my uncle's house about two years now , while i was out at night i looked in the sky and i was shoked masha allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw a wonderfull image ya soubhana allah sister , as you konw in the country side there is no chemical substances no somkes .. and so on. everything is pure masha allah!!!!!!!!!!!!the sky was very clear and the stars were amazing and shining brillantly such a wonderfull image reaaly i couldn't forget it uptill now ! ya soubhana allah ..............

ur sis khadija

thank you dear khadija for sharing me . i know exactly what you are talking about i live now in the city but we have a country house so here is the difference when i look at the sky at the city i see no shining stares i can count them may be four or five stars i can see of vourse becuase of the high buildings and other things but when i am on the country i can see the stars are spreaded in the sky in such a beautiful way nothing more beautifl than that really amazing thing to see subhanAllah for this beauty and alhamdulillah for such a bless :)

A gift

Clouds in the day, stars in the night. Both makes me equally calm, wondering about the hereafter, glorifying Allaah SWT, makes me happy.

Try it! Stars and clouds are absolute amazing creations subhanAllaah.

thank you for sharing me and yeah i tried this wonderful view i love both the clouds and the stars . i think girls can describe and see these beautiful things more than boys coz i can see they dont sharewink::biggrin:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing this beautiful thread Mashallah.

There are many wondefull views that I have seen,because all nature that Allah has created is shower of such a beauty which can not be described SubhanAllah.

I will share the most wondefull view which I have saw on one photo.For me this view is the most beautiful because everytime when I see it,it remainds me on Praiseing Allah Almighty. On this photo of nature,the sky is colored in red,orange and yelow color,and it is everything the reflection of the sunset and sun which is touching the beautiful sea.I like the most on this view that there are a loot of birds with open wings which are remaning me that they are aslo praiseing Allah subahn we teala,and for me it seems like Paradise on Earth fullfilled with peace and happiness.And everything is so much beautiful SubhanAllah.

And I keep this photo on my mobile display:)

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

A gift

i love the sunset especially with the sea amazing . what a beautiful image you are describing there . thanks for sharing dear :)