Did Prophet Muhammad(SAW) say this?

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2: to all my brothers and sister,

I have a question to ask regarding an email that I received.
It said that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated:

'I only curse three types of people;

1. Those who do not look after their parents when they have reached old age.
2. Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadhaan
3. And those people who do not say Sallalaahu alayhi wassalam when my name is mentioned'

In which book of hadith can this be found in?

Please reply back Akhis and Ukhteez JazakhAllah Khairan
:salam2:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
sis i've read three different hadiths in which these three types of ppl are cursed!!!

i don't know about their health or reference as yet......

may be some more knowledgable person can answer inshallah:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahkatu

jazakallah khair for sharing Ahmed brother...it's bring me more knowledge mashAllah

Abu hunaiff

assalaamu alaykum

According to the Hadeeth it is Allaah who cursed the 3 classes of people through the agency of Jibraa'eel A.S. The Prophet S.A.W. was only made to acknowledge by saying AMEEN, which means 'so be it'. Ahsantum

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
I always say Sallala'laahu alayhi wassalam when saying the Prophet's name.

To not do that is just wrong and disrespectful.