Division among Muslims

Muslimboy2222

:salam2:

Hallo brothers & sisters in islam. I hope that you are all fine & remain firm in the islamic teachings. On to my topic today: i was astonished by how the muslims are divided. I knew that there was a division among muslims but up until today i didn't know how big the gap between muslims was. After some research i found out that there are people who claim to be muslims but yet do not follow the true teachings of islam & above that some shiekhs & imams actually add some of their own teachings which inturn contradicts the quran & hadith. I am totally shocked by the ignorance of these so called shiekhs & imams.On top of that some muslims follow their teachings & regard them to be pious. Most of us have been gifted with gift of sanity but we tend not to use it in a proper way. We have the ability to distinguish between what is right & wrong, so why don't we use this ability??.

This division has to gone to the extent that some muslims are willing to kill their fellow brothers & sisters, just because they said something that was against their teachings which in real sense are actually non-islamic. So what i inshallah want to gain from this post is a direct contact with the different muslim groups on this site. Well more like a discussion or a debate, so i am eager to hear your replies concerning this issue that has caused confusion among millions of muslims around the world. I only want to enlighten some muslims who think that they are following the right teachings of islam, even if it means that you have to battle (in a peaceful way i mean) you way against your relatives,culture & tradition then so be it as long as you are fighting for the true teachings of islam. I believe that being a muslim is a simple thing & at the same time a hardship because we humans are continiously being tested by Allah swt and by the looks of it most of us are failing. I say being a muslim is a simple thing since we have been given all that we need by Allah swt and all that remains is for us to follow. Inshallah i wish that all muslims unite in the end rather sooner than later for we have a limited time on this earth. I also wish you all the best of luck with your lives & hope that you manage to abstain from that which is not permitted in islam.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Indeed your thoughts need reflection. Is it not written that we would fall into sects..outdoing ourselves in terms of piousness. We are so very arrogant and believe we can take the place of Allah suhana talla. We are often mini Pharos. We are so grand we take divine laws because we feel we know what they mean. My worship is better than your worship. Is that not what the sons of Adam fought over. We forget our heart is what Allah subhana talla knows. Is it not written for us to lower our gaze. Shoud we for one moment lower our gaze..we understand our purpose and support the rest of creation in Glorifying our Magnificient Creator. It is our ego that we need to shed.