Do not forget to say this before sleeping every night

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
ok I I understand we sunites muslim follow the 6 major Hadith :
1.Sahih Bukhari, collected by al-Bukhari (d. 870), included 7275 hadiths
2.Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875), included 9200
3.Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. 915)
4.Sunan Abi Da'ud, collected by Abu Da'ud (d. 888)
5.Sunan al-Tirmidhi, collected by al-Tirmidhi (d. 892)

this one is disputed. Sometimes its referred to Al-Muwatta, collected by Imam Malik (d. 796) and sometimes it is referred to Sunan Ibn Majah, collected by Ibn Majah (d. 886). Some people even consider Sunan al-Darami to be the sixth one.

The two first are referred to as the Two Sahihs which indicates that they are authentic

Correct me if I'm wrong dear brothers and sisters

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
ok I I understand we sunites muslim follow the 6 major Hadith :
1.Sahih Bukhari, collected by al-Bukhari (d. 870), included 7275 hadiths
2.Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875), included 9200
3.Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. 915)
4.Sunan Abi Da'ud, collected by Abu Da'ud (d. 888)
5.Sunan al-Tirmidhi, collected by al-Tirmidhi (d. 892)

this one is disputed. Sometimes its referred to Al-Muwatta, collected by Imam Malik (d. 796) and sometimes it is referred to Sunan Ibn Majah, collected by Ibn Majah (d. 886). Some people even consider Sunan al-Darami to be the sixth one.

The two first are referred to as the Two Sahihs which indicates that they are authentic

Correct me if I'm wrong dear brothers and sisters

Sister it was said that even if u where a relative of r Nabi (PBUH) and were known as a liar nothing u said would be written as you as a chain n the authenticity of what he said.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Sister it was said that even if u where a relative of r Nabi (PBUH) and were known as a liar nothing u said would be written as you as a chain n the authenticity of what he said.

Ummm sorry can try to explain me in other words ??
SOrry english is not my mother tongue so....:shymuslima1:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
may i explain :
thnx
brother is saying that if you wer a relaative of Mohammad(pbuh),wer everyone believes you are a layer no one would believe wat u say nor trust you

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Ummm sorry can try to explain me in other words ??
SOrry english is not my mother tongue so....:shymuslima1:
As Salaamu Alaykum, the chain HAS to b Sahih, the most trusted, alot of people r misled because of weak hadith that they didn't take time 2 research. just b careful and ALWAYS ASK where it comes from, then go research it for urself, if it sounds 2 b true then ask ur Imam. May ALLAH guide you.:salah: