DO THEY EXIST?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I hope eveybody's ok
I heard in these days that in the skies of some countries people have seen strange presences.I always have heard about aliens,but islamically talking,do they really exist,or are they just fruit of our imagination?Did Allah created them too?I have so many questions about aliens,because if they really exist,how can they fly so speedy challanging the earth attraction.please,give me some answers if you some ones!:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

On one of my favorite sites I have to get past the latest alien findings ..but that has me thinking about teleportation. I am a former trekkie. There have been experiments ..and no I am not talking about the latest moive about goats.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
I think there is a possibility for their existence... 'coz ALLAH TALA says in the Quran that
"We created not the heavens and the earth AND ALL THAT IS BETWEEN THEM for a play" (21:16)
so here... as ALLAH TALA says that there are something between the earth and sky........may be they do exist......i mean MAY BE...
I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE...
ALLAH KNOWS BEST ABOUT HIS CREATION.....
Hope to hear from others too.....plus correct me if im wrong
Fee Amaanillah....

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

they could be aliens and they could not be. bcoz they could be jinns too just having a free time to disturb humans. dont jinn travel at a great speed and can change forms?

PS: its not just my view but of many many scholars as well.:)

andi kumala dewi

I hope eveybody's ok
I heard in these days that in the skies of some countries people have seen strange presences.I always have heard about aliens,but islamically talking,do they really exist,or are they just fruit of our imagination?Did Allah created them too?I have so many questions about aliens,because if they really exist,how can they fly so speedy challanging the earth attraction.please,give me some answers if you some ones!:wasalam:

alien is not exist or we can call they are jinn, they just try to make human believe about the other world, although in the quran said that the world is the place of prophet adam and also human beings

قَالَ ٱهۡبِطُواْ بَعۡضُكُمۡ لِبَعۡضٍ عَدُوٌّ۬*!ۖ وَلَكُمۡ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ مُسۡتَقَرٌّ۬ وَمَتَـٰعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ۬
He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while (Al a'raf : 24)

Mustaqar word meaning place of residence. While in this universe there are trillions of planets and millions of them including Earth. hitherto undiscovered life from outer space. Jet black sky that it was quiet.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Sheikh Assim al Hakeem:

Assalamu alaikum,

The Quran and Islam in general do not reject the idea of life on other planets, yet they don’t confirm it as well.

As Muslims, we should not bother with such things as they add no value to our Iman and belief.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@Sticks:I just made a question like every normal person...don't worry,I don't lose my concentration.
As I read on Quran jinn can see us but we can't see them,how can it be possiblethe existence of crop circles in the fields?do you believe in their existence?maybe I'm putting you in crisis with my weird questions,but I wish to know if we have to fear to be kidnapped by them,because many people said that aliens kidnapped them to make experiments.I don't believe in alien's existenceuntil I'll see one of them in front of me.I was little curious cause in these days I saw on tv strang thinks flying in the sky...

D.Ahmed

Believer

I remember watching this 2hour documentary about UFO investigation there have been many but this one seemed the most rational and in that it was showing evidence of advance military Technology during WW2 in the labs of Germany during Hilter's reign and the US found all this when Germany got invaded and Hitler was defeated so they took all this documents and everything and got all the best scientists in the world and created Area 51 where they experimented and I believe have created aircraft and tested them.

Surely there is alot more to it but that is the gist of it, I will try and find this documentary program and post it Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Area 51 was also the site of testing new aircrafts..so many people mistook experimental designs for UFO's.
Besides, if I were an alien..and I landed on this mess I would put out as SOS and leave, pronto. We kill eachother over land..we decide this is my land and not yours..we limit access to water..we charge for water...we turn our faces to babes dying..we spit on helpless..we experiment on our own..we divide people according to pigmentation...we trample and destroy our planet..we argue and fight over nothing..If I were an alien I would put warning signs all over the universe..what man does to his brother..an enemy would not think of doing to others. For what...a dollar.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

alien space crafts and flying saucers are only a made up myths by the government to hide their secret aircraft testing and weaponry. Area 51 is a good example of that. Most of the UFOs appearings are mostly in USA. How come? An alien flying millions of light years away through the universe has no need to hide and appear in matters of second and then fly away. Anyways whatever is of importance to us in or religion has been revieled in Quran and sunnah. Allah mentions the jinns, angels and humans in Quran and other creations on earth but as far as other living forms then Allah and His messenger didn't inform us of so we stay quiet. The prophet :saw: mentioned one time whe he heard the sky crack. And then he said that it is because there is not a span of four fingers in the heavens that there is no angel prostrating to Allah.

And who knew about Allah and His creation more than resulullah :saw: yet he didn't inform us.

Barakallahu feekum

Allah knows best

Wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

the best answer has been given by iman99...Jazakum Allahu Khair

anyways: the thing is: may be Allah SWT has created the vast and vast universe and so well organized pattern just to preserve us, the 650crore people of the world, as He loves us most...all the things like galaxies, stars, other planets are nothing but the part of the system just for Allahs worship and to preserve us.....

on the other hand: may be there is something else...may be the whole universe is not only for just 650crores people, may be something like people and may be some world like ours there are in the universe.....bay be there is something else{i mean not only the people of the wold} to serve.....and Allah azza wa jal knows the best

but lets not think about that....coz ALlah has said that if you can think of my creation, okay go on, but you will not be able to......so I'll go for the 2nd one inshaa'Allah..

PS: but ofcourse not like the aliens...lolz.....leave these idle talk aside...for the sake of Allah....if we cant imagine, atleast we can just resist ourself to give them a shape....I'm not telling it you ppl, as general.

Jazakum Allahu Khair
wassalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Thank you very much for your opinions...but what does it mean?if aliens really exist we will meet them in the otherlife?ok,maybe I exagerated a little,you're right:let's stay with the feet to the ground:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

I'm giving you a simple point: as being in the field of earth we are thinking that there is something outside our galaxy....samely those 'aliens' might have the same feelings...he he he...I think they also have {if they exist} same weird ques/thought/images in their mind about us...where Alhamduli Allah we are so well manufactured and well shaped....i think also...they are using a forum there talking about their aliens, and someone is cooling himself/herself that: lets stay with the feet to the ground

anyways..joking...if we have any ques, that we are not able to have the answer or to find the wisdom behind it, surely Allah subhanahu wa ta'la will put forward to us...and all of our ques will be answered...

Jazakum Allahu Khair...for this alien alien thread...
we've got some nice replies and also some feet keeping instruction..joking again..
Mashaa'Allah wise thread.

wassalam

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

i have a feelings its just jinns, and if not the jinns then its the government.apparently the US government is like atleast 30 years ahed in information,science, and technology.who knows maybe there doing all this for a agenda.

allah knows best.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm glad you liked this thread.but I also heard that the first aliens' sightings come up from 1600.jinns have not a body of flesh.instead in those aliens' sightings these creatures had a strange body...but I am almost sure tha it's a trick o U.S government,they maybe don't exist but nowdays in particular it seems that mass media are trying to cathalize people's attenction to aliens,they're making many documentaries to make us to believe that we're not alone...Why don't aliens fly above my house,istead of being seen expecially where there are military bases?I saw a video in which during Islanda's volcano eruption,an helycopter was flying above it and some strange lights were flying over the mouth of the volcano...what were they?Allah knows what it was...:confused: