Do u Hate Türkiye ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selamu Aleikum,

I sometimes feel like u guys hate us.

Why ? I dont think u have any reasons for doing so. To be honest: we should be hating u.
But we DONT. Ottoman Empire was protective of the muslim world. After them "we" lost palestine, Iraq and Egypt lost TWICE against Israel.
The middle east super muslims helped the west with the destruction of the Ottoman empire.

I know ur mad cause we closer to Europe than to them Arabs. But hey, we with the winners.
I mean we dont wear burqas , we wear real clothes.

Even if we are not wannabee salafi saudis. We still good people !
We are part of NATO. But we never send our soldiers to Iraq and afghanistan.
Unlike: S... A... (not going to name the country otherwise thread will get delated) and pakistan. Cant u ATLEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THIS !!!!

The middle east super muslims helped the west with the destruction of the Ottoman empire.
BUT WE STILL REMAIN MUSLIM. WE NEVER CONVERTED TO ANYTHING ELSE.
Unlike these Arab apostates who converted because they realised the hypocracy in the middle east.

NOW HOW COULD WE TODAY BE FRIENDS WITH THE MIDDLE EAST ???????

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

AND INSHALLAH THIS THREAD WILL NOT GET CLOSED OR " WIPPED OFF THE NET"

PLEASE DONT DELATE THIS THREAD !!

I HAVE ALOT OF ANGER.

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN

WHY SHOULD I LOVE THE MIDDLE EAST ???

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND U PEOPLE. I WANT US TO BE A " UMMAH " :)rolleyes: )

AGAIN

abou haytam

PLEASE DONT DELATE THIS THREAD !!

I HAVE ALOT OF ANGER.

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN

WHY SHOULD I LOVE THE MIDDLE EAST ???

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND U PEOPLE. I WANT US TO BE A " UMMAH " :)rolleyes: )

AGAIN

wallahi al 3adeem we love you brother, moroccan ppl are looking at muslim ''resitance'' in turkey as an exemple to follow. we have a lot of fitna exactly like your country.turkey have a rich history and serve islam for many years. you know the weak ummah we become so everyone point eveyone. do not take what you read in posts at first degree...worship God and he will love you other love than allah s one you don t need it.

salam o alikom

Masria

When you say things like 'we should be hating you' and 'them Arabs', you do not show any attempt to discuss differences of opinion.

Perhaps you do not know but to refer to a group of people as 'them Arabs' is a racist remark and Islam does not teach racism.

You may have a lot of anger but anger does not allow discussion, it only allows hatred. Perhaps if you first learn to control your anger then your threads may not be deleted?

Salaam

:salam2:

Thanks my good brother abou haytam for ur kind words.

I DONT HATE ARABS. IM NOT A RASCIST. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOME ARABS HATE ALL THE NON ARAB MUSLIMS !!!!
I BECAME LIKE THIS AFTER READING SOME THEADS AND SOME POST OVER HERE.

SOME OF THEM JUDGE MY COUNTRY AND MY PEOPLE :astag:

WE NEVER JUDGED U. ALLAH IS THE ONLY JUDGE !

IM NOT SAYING U SHOULD LOVE TURKEY OR BE LIKE US. BUT ATLEAST HAVE SOME RESPECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVENTHOUGH S.... A... DESTROYED THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, WE STILL REMAIND MUSLIM, BECAUSE WE LOVE ISLAM !

I ALSO KNOW THERE IS PLENTY OF MY MUSLIM BROTHERS WHO ARE ARAB THAT HAVE RESPECT TOWARDS US AND DONT HATE US AND ALSO RECOGNIZE OF WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OTTMAN EMPIRE !!

wasalam

When you say things like 'we should be hating you' and 'them Arabs', you do not show any attempt to discuss differences of opinion.

Perhaps you do not know but to refer to a group of people as 'them Arabs' is a racist remark and Islam does not teach racism.

You may have a lot of anger but anger does not allow discussion, it only allows hatred. Perhaps if you first learn to control your anger then your threads may not be deleted?

Salaam

U DONT UNDERSTAND DO U ?????
SOME ARAB MUNAFIQS(not naming that country) HELPED TO DESTROY THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S. A. AND THE KING OF JORDAN DID THAT.

NOW WHY SHOULD WE LOVE U ??????????????? AFTER WHAT HAPPEND.

ARAB "MUSLIMS" FOUGHT AND DESTROYED US !!

AFTER OTTOMAN EMPIRE: IRAQ GONE; PALESTINE GONE ....... AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS.

WHAT A SHAME

Also : Super muslims like Isra talks about Armenian Genocide.

What Genocide ?? We just won the war which they(Armenians) started.

We loved the armenians. We lived togheter for sooo long.
Do u know that tax money payment for people who didnt want to serve the military ?(sharia) Yes, we even changed that one for our Armenian Brothers.

Here is what happend:

Russia decided to fight Ottoman Empire. So they were looking for "friends.
They brainwashed our Armenian Brothers by saying: " We will give u much of land and lots of money if u come to ur side ". So armenians switched sides and started to fight us with russian weapons.

We had to fight them back !!!! We didnt kill ALLLLL armenians. There is plenty of them today in Turkey.

About one million of them switched sides. Yes they were killed by us. But do u know how many turks died in the Armenian - Turk war ?
Around 2 millions.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu my dear brother waseem hanif

Hope Allah Subhanahu wa Taala is keeping you in the best of eeman and health.

Is this the place you think you want to remove all your anger and hatred against Arabs? I am taking literal meaning of your posts and not imagining your motives. You need to chill brother. Getting angry wont help anything. Further anger comes from Shaitan, so leave it for the sake of Allah. Anger has a lot of side effects. You will get depression, its a big mental hazard. In worst circumstances it might lead into paranoia. I just want every single Muslim to be happy and work for the cause of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.
Take my advice, get married. It will be a good learning process Insha Allah.

My best wishes and regards. I make duas for you and Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world.

wa/salam

Amirah20

wow you truly are amusingly arrogant. If you honestly want us to unite then get your head out of your rear end and let bygones be bygones. No one hates Turkey, you’re just a prima donna who needs some attentions. And news flash NO ONE gives a rat’s tail about Europe, believe it or not we could care less.

Masria

I am sorry but why are you talking about the Ottoman Empire? It finished in 1922, as all empires eventually do. So unless you are 95 years old (which would make you 10 at the end of the empire) then I doubt that you remember this period of history. Every country has wars in its past but we cannot let that make us so angry.

Get over it. There are Muslims everywhere that don't like one group or another but please do not join them. I have never met anyone that says they hate Turkey, so perhaps you are just speaking to the wrong people?

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

We are muslims wal hamdullah. We shouldnt hate one another in the first place despite our differences.

You have so much anger towards the Saudis my brother. Aren't they muslims?.. I have respect for a with veils. However, many muslim women from various background where the veil, I am not sure who you are refering to?.

There is no such a country as perfect specially in the muslim world, but inshallah muslims seek to betterment their governments and make dua for them inshallah. However, those racist remarks are nature nowdays in the muslim ummah. Everyone says 'I want one Ummah'', but on the other hand critisize one another.

I have been to Turkey in 1995 to visit my brothers who studied dentistery in IZMIR university, and Iskesheeier in Turkey for 9 years just before the earthquake that hit Izmir, and they studied in Turkish language as well. Therefore, the racist remarks was awful, ''Zinji'' was the word we can here only here everywhere. And they had other name for the Palestinians and syrians who were my brothers friends. We are Black, they thought we eat people man, as if we came from another planet.

However, there are very nice people and exteremly welcoming specially famalies. Young people were racist and they split to different groups. If you knew a soldier then you are safe 'basha', if not then you would get attacked for being black, and for not knowing a soldier to back you up.

Every country has negative characteristics about it, for example in Turkey, if the University found out that you are practicing islam, by praying, or wearing Hijab and so on, you would fail the course and your lecturer would treat you like dirt. Come on man, it took me days to realise was a muslim country, because all I saw was boyfriends and girlfriends, but on my third day during Eid Adha I realized that they were muslims and actually celebrating Eid Adha. I am not sure why you hating on Saudis, at least they are trying to follow the Sharia as much as possible and implement it in their daily lives. During my stay in Turkey, I was shocked about the strip clubs, night clubs, and Alcohol was like drinking the tap water.

I am not attacking Turkey, in fact I made lots of friends who were very cool, but the truth hurts. Lets be honest, every nation you can good and bad. But trying to explain to you that, there are problems at every country whether we like it or not. There aren't differences between us according to the Qur'an and Sunnah. Finally, Turkey were ruled by the 'Almany' who were simply against islam, and islamic practices, similarly to Tunisia is going through and others...

We love turkish people for being muslims and not turkish.. Becuase being a muslim is beyond identity or nationalism.

Wassalamu Alykom..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I recieved your PM and will address you very seriously. I have to go to the masjid right now. I need to think on how to address you. Please keep in mind I am glad that you are writing. We are brothers and sisters and we will help each other.
Please be so kind as to give me a minute or two to think.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum !

Brother if you some issues with some particular person as you keep naming few then I think it would be better you PM them and clear your doubts. Why drag their names in public ?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Also : Super muslims like Isra talks about Armenian Genocide.

What Genocide ?? We just won the war which they(Armenians) started.

We loved the armenians. We lived togheter for sooo long.
Do u know that tax money payment for people who didnt want to serve the military ?(sharia) Yes, we even changed that one for our Armenian Brothers.
We had to fight them back !!!! We didnt kill ALLLLL armenians. There is plenty of them today in Turkey.

Honestly, I though you had gotten over this - if you HAVENT then i think its about time you DID. How dare you call me a super muslim, or even suggest i view myself in that way for holding an opinion different to your own. Yes I do think there was an Armenian genocide :p I have yet to be convinced otherwise, im not staunch in the opinion, its just the view for which I found the most evidence thats all, give me some historical references to support your view - I am perfectly willing to read them.

Grow up.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

If someone has an issue, then please speak to them in a nice way, otherwise, there is no benefit in you slander each other and do name calling.

I do not think anyone here hates Turkey. Turkey has an amazing history.. and amazing Islamic contribution. Nobody can deny that. Also, it is a beautiful beautiful country, with lovely food hehe.

However, I do not think that the latter years of the Ottoman's were as nice as their earlier times.. Topaki palace ring any bells? People can do their own research on that.

The latter contributions to Islam were Sufism and mysticism. Where they applauded people worshipping the Dead Saints and led people astray from the Quran and sunnah with their incorrect aqeedah.

Now everyone cheers the masters of Shirk and Bidah, like Rumi and others. People who devised dancing and other rituals and belief of "Wahdatul Wujood", that Allah can be part of his creation. Astaghfirullah.

You should never take such critisism to heart. This does not mean we hate Turkish people, or even do not like Turkish History. Everyone is equal. We are all Muslim brothers and sisters. Please, do not go about maligning people and writing angrily.

Really, we love you!! Even if you are angry with me, or dont like that I close posts.. or that I write message like this, you still my Muslim brother. We need work together, find the answer for all our problems. The answer is not from our own minds. It is not from what our family, culture or even what the Imams or scholars in our Mosques say. It is purely from the Quran and the Sunnah with understanding of the Salaf Salih (the pious predecessors - the early Muslims i.e. the Sahaba, the Tabi'een). That is who the Salaf are. Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Abu Hurayrah, Aisha, Khadijah, Safiyyah, Imam Ahmad, Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, IMam Shafi'i.. these are our Salaf.. - Why should we ever abuse the name Salaf.. or al-Wahab (the bestower, which is name of Allah)?

So, you say Saudi Salafi, but every Muslim is someone who should respect and love following Quran and sunnah with understanding of the Salaf. Whether they be in Saudi, Kuwait, turkey, Azerbaijan or outer Mongolia.

And it does not matter where we from, what our ancestors or even our parents did. What matters is what we are doing now. And even, if our parents and our ancestors were the best of people, this does not mean we are great and good or we are better than others.

We must remain humble and ask Allah to help each other. My brother, I dont write here because I want sound "Wise". You said that in sarcastic way last time on the website.

Infact, I do not care what people think. A lot of people do not like the way I write or the way this website is run. But, I do my best for Allah's sake.. and I ask Allah always keep our intention truly for him. We should only want one thing.. That people really try their best to cling to Islam as close as possible to the original teachings.

When people do that, there will never be racism, greed or stupid wars. We will not have greedy unjust rulers. We wont have Muslim brothers or sisters who look good on outside, but when you really need them, they are never there!! -- Its all in Quran, the message of Islam and how we can rectify our problems.

We have to seek knowledge, spend hours to read and study Quran and Sunnah. Even, I would say cut down on using Internet. We should all make a timetable for ourselves, to read Quran with a good tafsir, to read Hadith and study them and get explanation from good scholar. It is difficult, if we do not know Arabic.

InshaAllah, I hope we can have section on this website soon, that can address these issues, so we can learn Islam properly.

Watching Youtube videos, or reading posts on online forums is not a very good way for us to learn Islam. It is good for the very basics or to get people interested in ISlam. But, it is not something for us to become truly knowledgeable in Islam

Many Muslim know names of so many nasheed singers, self-styled youtube shaykhs and celebrity speakers!! even astaghfirullah jahil Muslim comedians. But, they as of yet, do not know the names of all our Sahaba, or the Tabieen, or the Atba' tabieen.. or the names of many of our Salaf like Imam Awza'i, the stories of lives of Sufyan thawri, Sufyan uyaynah, Imam Barbahari...

So, I think it is a BIG waste of our time, to be debating what this or that Ruler or Muslim country is doing.

Sure, we can read newspapers, watch the news and we care for our Muslim brothers and sisters in all the countries. But, us sitting here complaining will not achieve anything. Nor can we just go out on street as individual or even groups to demonstrate and try to topple Muslim leaders. That is not the way either. Our way, must be the way of the past Muslims. They did not spend time yabbing on about latest gossip of this leader or that leader. Nor did they spend it just listening nasheed all day - This was for the effeminate men who had no jobs and spent time in the cafes !!!

Also, we should make sure we really learn Islam from the people of knowledge. The Scholars of Quran and Hadith. People who spent decades at the feet of scholars and have got (ijazaa) permission to teach from the classical books. We must make sure they are well-known to be upon the correct Aqeedah and understanding of Islam.

People spend all day and night looking for the best deals. Especially one certain group, that go from shop to shop looking for the nicest shoes or handbags!! or maybe another group of people who look for the best sports trainers.. Some people even spend all night standing outside shops to be first to get the best bargain in the Sales.

But, when it comes to seeking knowledge, people are lazy. They dont want to find the right source of knowledge, they dont ask enough questions. They dont look for the right books. Islam is the most precious thing we have. Following it properly, is even more important!!

Anyway, Im going to close this thread!! It seems people been saying things each other and got angry.

We are all the same here. Nobody is super Muslim, we all the Sons and daughters of Adam and Eve! We all make mistakes, and alhamdulillah we can all ask Allah for forgiveness.

We must work together, like i mentioned before, to stick to Islam properly. Everything be solved if we did that, sincerely for Allah. Knowledge is the key! If we all had the correct knowledge and implemented it in our lives, we wouldn't be in such position of arguing.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.