do u think there is genocide in somalia

do u think there is genocide in somalia

• Total voters

abdie

as-salamu aleikmu

i ask this question because i hear ppl arguing on it so i went to see ur opinion

w/salamu

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Yes, whats going on in Somalia is genocide. Indeed many people argue about it, and believe that whats going on is civil war 'tribes'. But, I feel sad that an American brother speaks the truth far more than Somalians, and he is well aware of the whole situation in details, than many others...

This genocide is for OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

May Allah (swt) support our brothers and sisters struggling for freedom, and basic necessities... And may Allah (swt) reward the brother for his words of truth...

[yt]JCSoRayVg3Q&feature[/yt]

Wassalamu Alykom..

palestine

Servant of Allah
ws,yes what's going in somalia is apartheid, true as it is...it's because of oil! and i don't need to point fingers we all know who is causing this, the non muslim ethiopians and the non muslim americans. Also the somalians themselves...how? by having abandoned the words of Allah and by not governing themselves according to the law of Allah. The somalians and all the muslims in america are scared, scared of being placed in jail that they back out and they give the suffering a deaf ear and a blind eye. If each and everyone of us would not be afraid and would do something such as evening spreading the word, we could make a change. but guess what....we degrade ourselves by telling each other and telling our souls that we will never achieve that goal. we are busy with our lives and some of us honestly are just too chickened out to even take a step towards justice, and since we are all so scared, we may never be able to achieve peace and justice, and our muslim people will continue to suffer even more. only what Allah wills will happen, but we also must do something to try and prevent or stop all of this. If we don't do anything, who will? the next generation will take us as examples and follow in our footsteps and when they see how afraid we were, they'll lose hope and not move a finger either. lets not just read this and say "oh okay", but lets take steps to get justice and peace. do something by using your talents. writing, speaking, whatever it may be. First it was palestine, sudan, iraq, and now somalia. soon we will be eaten up by the kufar that they will be stuffed. We have to encourage one another instead of degrading each other. we shouldn't only speak about this on this site but also in the streets, schools, tvs, news, anything that will be of help to the suffering. InshaAllah we will achieve our goals and inshaAllah Allah will let us gain victory, may our hearts be brave enough not to fear the ugly bars of the kufar. Remember, we will all die at one point or another, so don't be afraid, rather be prepared by dying on the path of Allah and fighting in his way. asalamu alaykum. peace to all of you out there and i hope that each and every person here will do something and not just sit back enjoying their foods and clothes and being careless about the rest of the world. We can do something because we've got the ability to do so. like the saying "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."