do we really know our job?

sarah_mann

Hadhrat Aisha r.a says once the Prophet s.a.w entered the house and i guessed from his face that something of great importance had happened to him. He did not talk to anyone and after making wudhu he entered the mosque. I stood behind the wall to hear what he said. He sat at the pulpit after praising Allaah, he said: O Muslims! Allaah has commanded you to call people to good deeds and prevent them from committing sins, otherwise a time will come when u will pray to Him but He will not listen to you, you will ask your needs of Him but He will not grant them, you will demand His help against your enemies, but He will not help you.after saying this he came down from the pulpit.

We must command people to do good deeds and prevent them from doing forbidden things; otherwise Allaah will inflict a severe punishment upon us, and then even our prayers will not be accepted by Him!

One of the greatnesses of our Ummah is that Allaah gave us the work of the prophets! No other Ummah before us was given command to enjoy people to good and to prevent them from wrongdoing, the work of Da'wah, to calling people to our Lord, to Allaah. Do we really doing our job? Do we really feel responsibility to our job? We are praying to Allaah 5 times a day, but our neighbours are commiting sins and we even not trying to pevent them, On The Day of Judgment they will ask us why we did not told them truth. A lot of people in the world are looking for true way of life, they are looking for peace and tranquility, so not we who gonna show them the right way? Lets think brothers and sisters! We are Ummah Inshaallah we will be in Al-Jannah, but why we do not wish the same to our friends, neighbours, to our loved ones?
A true Mo'min is he, who wishes the same to his brother or sister what he wishes for himself! So lets be a true MO'MINS! :tti_sister:

A Kashmiri

Walaikum Sallam ....
:lol::lol::lol:
You are right sister, we have a great responsibility and infact we are fortunate that Allah has given us this opportunity which we are unaware.

Thanks for writting it and making us aware of it. sometimes we loose sight of things which are very important and we need constant reminders to remind of those ones.

Thanks once again.

Masallama

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Barakallahu feeki for the reminder, it's true and much needed yes. I think many times we just need to aquire more courage and confidence in our ability and relgion so that we can convey it as it should be.

Also, I'd like to ask you try to verify and put the sources of the hadeeth on this site, as this is essentially how it got to us and the religion is founded on. Even if it is authentic, just for the purposes of maintaining the proper etiquette in narrating.

As Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak one of the teachers of Imam al-Bukhari, said: "The isnaad is part of the religion and had it not been for the isnaad, whoever wished would have said whatever he liked"

wasalam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Sister Samiha,

I'm sure this is there in Fazeel E Aamaal book.

But, I'm not sure if sanad was even mentioned in the book.

AllahuAalam!

Also, Sister Sarah please let us know where the Hadith ends and where the comments start. People might think everything is hadith.

warda A

Sister

Sister Sarah, that was a good reminder, jazakallahu kheiran.
Unfortunately many of us the ummah are scared to cross boundaries, forgetting we will be asked what our duty was.

:wasalam:

aishah_2304m

peace lover
jazaaq Allah khair for the reminder sister sarah_mann :hijabi: ....yes truly we need to alwayz remember our responsibilty as a muslim....its da need of da hour as derz fitnah evrywhere!!

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:ma::ma: sister that is very true
May Allah Have mercy on you as it says
Have mercy to those on earth the one above will have mercy on you