do we really love muhammad(pbuh)

ayesha siddique

beautiful dua to protect from the evil and negitive forceses.
.................................................................................
recite the following dua 3 times after fajar prayer and 3 times after magrib prayer to save yourself and others from the evils.(or recite as many times as you want)
"bismillahil-lazi la yadhurro ma-a ismehi shai-un fil-ardhi wala fis-sama-i wa huwas sami-ul aleem."
( in the name of allah,he with whose name nothing;either on the earth or in the sky,can do any harm.he is the best hearer and knower.)
may allah (swt) protect us from every evil and help us to follow these sunnah. jazzak allah khair
ayesha

ayesha siddique

todays beautiful dua is about milk,should pronounce while or after taking milk.
(allahumma baarik lana feehe wa zidna minhu.)
"o allah!bless us with it and increase it for us".(in various islamic books milk is define as allah(swt)'s noor.so we should thank to allah(swt) for it and ask for more of this blessing.plz pronounce this supplication yourself while giving milk to your little ones and help them to learn if they are at age of learning.so that allah(swt)increase its barakat and bless us with more of it.may allah(SWT) help us to learn more.
jazzak allah khair
ayesha.

jaferomar

assalam-o-alaikum dea members,today's sunnah is about,
drinking
1.pronounce with tasmiyah: (i.e,bismillah)
2.drink with the right hand
3.while drinking breathe outside the vessel,donot drink atonce,rather drink in three breathe.
4.sit while drinking.
praise allah afterwords(verily,allah is pleased with the slave who eats his food and praises him for it...and he who drinks and praises for it:184)
refrence hadees,is following
when one of u eats,let him eat with the right hand,and when he drinks,let him
drink with the right hand,because the shaytaan eats and drinks with the left hand....saheeh muslim,the book of drinks,hadees ,2020
thanks siser الله معك

ayesha siddique

ON FACING BIG PROBLEM OR AT THE TIME OF DISTRESS POUNOUNCE THIS DUA WITH FAITH IN ALLAH(SWT).
'HASBUNAL LAHO WA NEMAL WAKEEL NEMAL MOLLAH WA NEMAL WAKEEL"
'ALLAH(SWT)IS SUFFICENT FOR US,WHAT A GREAT HELPER HE IS AND A REAL MASTER

ayesha siddique

SUNNAH BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP.
1.SAY SUPPLICATION BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP,
"BISMIKA ALLAH-HUMMA AMOTO WA AHYA"[REF-AL BUKHAREE,BOOK OF SUPPLICATION HADEES NO6324
(IN YOUR NAME,O ALLAH,I DIE AND LIVE.)
2.RECITE THE MU'AWWIDHATT AND WIPE THE BODYI.E
SURRAH IKHLAAS,SURRAH FALAK,SURRAH AN-NAAS.
..................AND THEN HE WOULD WIPE WHATEVER HE WAS ABLE TO OF HIS BODY WITH HIS HANDS,BEGNING WITH THE HEAD AND FACE AND THEN THE REMANING PARTS OF THE BODY. HE WOULD DO THIS THREE TIMES.[REF AL BUKHAREE BOOK OF THE VIRTUES OF THE QURAN HADEES NO5017]

samiha

---------
Staff member
plz correct me if am wrong sis...jazaaq Allah khair

:salam2:

yep this wasnt the hadith she meant ....

its quoted in saheeh muslim which is mashallah the most authentic book of hadees in islamic world after saheeh bukhari.so plz check the reference and i think after that none of us have a right to have any doubts about these hadees.(licking of bowl is asked by prophet is for the reason as he said one never knows which part of the food is full of blessing....for him.) jazzak allah khair

dear sis your reference was not correct, sister aishah just got what you directed her to, but it wasnt exactly the right number. :) I found it though:

Book 023, Number 5043:

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded the licking of fingers and the dish, saying: You do not know in what portion the blessing lies."

Book 023, Number 5049:

Anas reported that when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ate food he licked his three fingers, and he said: When any one of you drops a mouthful he should remove anything filthy from it and then eat it, and should not leave it for the Satan. He also commanded us that we should wipe the dish saying: You do not know in what portion of your food the blessing lies.

Of course these are all translations, when they explain further in the title is "WIPING THE DISH (WITH FINGERS)"

So it's not literally licking - as that would be like an imitation of a dog but wiping the dish clean with your fingers.

Also - as a suggestion ukhti, i love what you are doing!! But maybe you should put the actual text of the Hadith, when it's in chat speak or in an an different way, personally I feel that the proper respect isnt being given to the words of our Messenger :saw:

Just my input, other than that Jazakillah khayr!

wasalam

ayesha siddique

dear samiha a-o-a,thanks for correcting the hadees no regarding the eating sunnah,as far as your concerns about the writing hadees in ordinary or simple way,its because....
1.i collect these sunnahs from various books,some r in english,some in urdu so i try my level best to explain it in the simplest way,and the words chosen to translate should be closest to the meaning.
2.the other reason to write in simple way is that there r lots of brothers and sisters,who r recently converted to islam ,so its to simplify the actual meaning to them to make them
understand as well.
3. the respect (given to the words of prophet muhammad(pbuh) ,would be proven not with the text,but with the efforts we make to follow all these hadees and sunnah,and its my only aim to make our best effort to follow these sunnah....on this way if i make any mistake may allah (swt) forgive me and purify my intensions....as i myself is still in the procees of learning,so jazzak allah to all those members who make me correct and especiaaly i am thankful to those who try to follow these beautiful sunnahs and hadees.
may allah(swt) bless them with the very best of everything in this world and hereafter.
may allah(swt) help me to do this effort in the right way.
jazzak allah khair
ayesha

ayesha siddique

today's hadees are about good character
1.abu hurairah(rta)narreted;prophet muhammad(pbuh) said"the most complete of beleivers in iman(faith) are those who are best in character"
(abhi-dawood,kitab al-sunnah 4682}
2.abu darda(rta) narrated:i heard allah's massenger say,nothing will be placed in the balance heavier than good conduct,and a person with good conduct will attain the rank of one,who fasts and pray.
(al-tirmadie,kitab albir wa alsalah,2003)
.................so lets pray to allah(swt) to help us to soften our hearts for others ,especially for those whom we dont know and they need our help and guidence on the way of allah(swt) and vice versa.so plz try to be polite,kind and humble to others and help them directly or indirectly.may allah (swt) help to follow the right path.
jazzak allah khaien kaserian.
ayesha

ayesha siddique

TODYS HADEES ARE ABOUT GENTELNESS
1.AISHA(RTA) NARRATED;ALLAH'S MESSENGE SAID,"WHEN ALLAH THE EXALTED INTENDS
GOODNESS WITH A FAMILY,HE PLACES GENTELNESS UPON THEM."
2.SAYYEDA AISHA(RTA) NARRATED,THE PROPHET SAID ,"O AISHA,INDEED ALLAH IS GENTEL AND HE LOVES GENTELNESS, AND HE GIVES DUE TO GENTLENESS AND HE DOESNOT GIVE DUE TO HARSHNESS ,AND HE DOESNOT GIVE UPON ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES IT."
REFFERENCE HADEES NO-1(RAWAH-ALAHMAD,71,6)
REFFERENCE HADEES NO-2(RAWAH-ALMUSLIM,KITAB ALBAR W SALAH,6601)
BOTH THESE HADEES SHOWS THAT ONE SHOULD BE KIND NOT ONLY FOR HIS/HER FAMILY BUT TO OTHERS AS WELL,WEATHER THEY ARE FRIENDS ,RELETIVES FRIENDS ,CO-WORKERS,SUBODINATES,OR SERVENTS.BECAUSE ALLAH(SWT) IS GENTEL AND HE LIKES GENTELNESS FOR HIS CREATION AND HE DISLIKES HARSHNESS,RUDENESS ARROGENCE O ATTITUDE ,OF ANY KIND. SO BEING MUSLIM WE SHOULD PRACTICE FROM NOW ON,NOT BE RUDE TO ANY BODY.IF WE WANT (ALLAH {SWT} 'S GENTELNESS AND KINDNESS FOR OURSELVES AND FOR OUR FAMILY IN THIS WORLD AND HEEAFTER.)

ayesha siddique

today,s hadees are about patience
first we see the importance of patience according the quran
allah(swt) says in surrah(albaqara ayath153)"o you who believe;seek help in patience and as-salat(the prayer)
allah the exalted says:eek:nly those who are patient shall receive their reward in full,without reckoning."(al-zumur ayyat:10)
allahs messenge say,s
1.ibn umer(rta) narrated:the beleiver mingles with the people and is patient upon their harming him,will have a grater reward than the believerwho doesnot mingle with the people and doesnot show the patience upon their harming him,"
refference(ibn-a-majah,kitab alfitan4032)
2.sabit(rta) narrated that i heard anas(rta) says that the prophet said,"patience is at the first stroke of a calamity."
so in the time of hardships have faith in allah(awt) bea with patience and have faith that allah(swt) reward us in the world hereafter

ayesha siddique

todays dua is about while going to bed.
just a simpel beautiful dua
"allahumma bismeka amootu wa ahya"
o allah:in thy name do i die and live.
the aim to lean and follow every suunah is just to please allah(swt) and live the life according the teaching of allahs messenger muhammad(pbuh).,then feel the difference in your life.

ayesha siddique

today's beautiful dua is for this world and for the world hereafter
..............................................................................................
"allahummaqsim-lana min khashyatika ma tahoolu behi bainana wa baina maasika wa min ta-atika ma tuballighuna behijannataka wa minal yaqeeeni matohawwenu behi alaina masaaibad dunya."
o allah;give us a part of thy fear which may serve us as abarrier between us and the sins, and a part of yearning for thy obedience which may entitle us to thy heaven, and a faith which may make easy for us the hardship of this world".
ameen
jazzak allah khair, ayesha

ayesha siddique

a beautiful dua to be firm and persistant on the path of allah(swt)
...............................................................................................
"rabbana la tuzigh quloobana bada iz hadaitana wahablana milladunka rahmatan innaka antal wahhab"
'our lod make not our hearts to deviate after thou hast guide us,and grant us mercy:surely thou art the most liberal giver."
jazzak allah khair,ayesha

ayesha siddique

todays hadees ae about "LIE"
allah(swt) says in quran" allah the exalted says:"truly,allah guides not him who is a lier, and disbeliever' azumar:3"
hadees,1.uqba bin amir(rta)narrated that he asked,'o messenger of allah(swt)what is salvation?he said,guard your tounge and stay in your home and weep over your sins."
rawah al-tirmadi,kitab-alzuhad2406
2.abh hurairah(rta)narrated:the pophet said."it is sufficent for a believer to be considered a lier that he narrates everthing he hears."
rawah al-muslim fe muqadimah alsaheha;8

ayesha siddique

dear brothes n sisters a-o-a,hope all of u f9 and enjoying the holy month of amadhan,it is to inform all the membes that the daily sunnah was discontinued fo the timebeing as i was out of country n was not able to manage it......alhumdullilah i am back and collecting the refenceses and now inshallah will start again within a day or two.may allah swbhan watallah help all of us to get the benefits of ramadhan and to follow the sunnah of prophet muhammad(pbuh).....to enter the junnah.jazzak allah khair ayesha:hijabi:

ayesha siddique

adhkaar of the morning and evening
some adhkaar to be said in the morning and evening
1 .aayah- alkursee,whoever says in the moning will protected from evils untill the evening and whoever says in the evening will be potected fom them untill the morning.
2.al-mu'awwidhaat;whoever says 3 times these 3 aayah in the moning and in the evening will be sufficent for him in everything ,means protected from all kinds of evils.as mentioned in tuhfat al-ahwadee by sheikh al-mubaarakpuri.

ayesha siddique

HADEES "BRANCHES OF IMAN
abu-hurairah(rta) reported,prophet muhammad(puh) said,there are some sixty or seventy branches of iman,the best of which is the declearation that:none has the right to be worshipped but allah; the least of which is the removal of the harmful object from the road,and modesty is a banch of iman.[al-bhukhari-al-muslim]
comment
1.this hadees tells that from the stand point of practice,faith has several stages,it also tells that faith and practice are inseparable.
2.it also makes evident the importance and excellence of shyness because it induces a peson to good deeds and deters him from evils. [may allah(swt)bless all of us with the best of iman in this ramadhan.ameen.emember me n my family in duas .jazzak allah khair.]

ayesha siddique

forbidding of anger
on the authority of abu-hurrairah(rta)who said:
a man said to prophet(pbuh),counsel me:the prophet says:do not become angery,the man repeated his request several times,and the prophet says,do not become angery.
it was related by al-bhukari

nizar83

aselemu aleikum..

great post we must do more inshallah to revive the sunnah of mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem..

THE SUNNAH, THE BETTER !! THE SUNNAH, THE BETTER !! THE SUNNAH, THE BETTER !!