"Dont Loot" .. american soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

after occupation in iraq no electricty nothing for cook people trying to get wood for cook something for their family ... "Dont Loot" :angryblue: :(

[yt]GPx-X_ldiG8[/yt]

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

I am confused by the last post.

You destory my land, you kill my family, you pollute the water, and you are worried that I am taking wood???
Hello?
These are civilians.

What these soliders do not understand is when they come back to the states they will be left out on the streets of America. There are no jobs, there is little psycholgical help, and the benefits are not available. All the money is being diverted into more ammunition.
Destroy the car, we will use our bicycles, destroy the bicycles, we will walk, destroy our legs, we will crawl, destroy our arms, we will roll, destroy our bodies...we will be in heaven.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
so you are in favor of stealing?

........no which is why we were against the invasion in the first place.

..........yknow u never fail to impress me with ure vibrant displays of such vast intellectual capacity Innvertigo....:SMILY126:

I

Innvertigo

........no which is why we were against the invasion in the first place.

..........yknow u never fail to impress me with ure vibrant displays of such vast intellectual capacity Innvertigo....:SMILY126:

you're a very uneducated person, aren't you. I enjoy my life. maybe you should try to enjoy yours instead of always blaming others for your short commings...just a thought

justoneofmillion

you're a very uneducated person, aren't you. I enjoy my life. maybe you should try to enjoy yours instead of always blaming others for your short commings...just a thought
HI sweety! try to put a greeting at the beggining of your posts so that we may learn from you and how educated you are give us the example as you are older!

regards

Sindbad

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Bismillah.

I can only thank Allah that he has guided me on the path of Islam and not on the path of ignorance.

Alhamdulillah i have this 'superficial' enjoyment of which you write and i can only thank Allah that i have the Hidaya to turn to him and thank him for it because it is through this that true and genuine enjoyment of life comes.

As long as i do not know God then you are right, i am an uneducated person, it is a profound ignorance which no amount of secular education can ever replace.

My shortcommings? yes they are many. that was a good, every muslim is always looking towards self improvement.

If we are to have this 'constructive critiscism' which u have kindly started then please allow me to make a suggestion about ure original post....its infact a rule for life....take it or leave it...but just try to walk around in someone elses shoes for a change? that would reduce the negative feedback u seem to recieve after EVERY comment u post.

I suggest perhaps u should PM me next if u have anymore self improvement tips for me, otherwise im sure it would get every post off topic like this.

Thankyou

Isra

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I'm sorry, I do not really "get" this post. Everyone agrees that looting is wrong, right? Let's not debate about why the people are looting. We could say all day that it is all america's fault. I guess the point I am making is that this is the situation. Everyone has to deal with what is, not what we want it to be. These soldiers probably made a wrong call.

Don't expect them to act with the wisdom of Suleyman (PBUH). They are mainly teenagers themselves, with limited experience. Not to mention the fact that their training tells them to do something even if it is the wrong thing.

Should america be there? NO, ofcourse not. But we have to stop bemoaning that fact and deal with the reality that they are.

wa salam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Should america be there? NO, ofcourse not. But we have to stop bemoaning that fact and deal with the reality that they are.

wa salam

How do you think we should 'deal' with this reality Brother? I'm not trying to be argumentitive, just a little curious.....

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave

How do you think we should 'deal' with this reality Brother? I'm not trying to be argumentitive, just a little curious.....

wasalam

I guess what I am trying to say is that we need to think of how to help our brothers in Iraq politically. The answer to this question lies in the political realm, not the physical. In America there has always been a part of the population highly opposed to this war, even before it happened. Some of us have always known that the country was manipulated by our leaders into allowing this war to happen. This opposition is gaining momentum exponentially. Political momentum.

I believe the other end of the problem is Iraqis themselves. Let me pose a question. If america (and britain, et al) were to magically be gone tomorrow, would it heal the country? I don't believe it would. Iraq is in the middle of a civil war. No, not even that. It is worse, with no "sides" drawn. It is like Darwin's jungle, just survival.

I think the best thing we could do is turn to the UN. Replace americans with neutral troops, just to maintain order until the Iraqis figure out how they are going to rule their own nation.

I think the way we could help is :
- Being politically active in our own countries to try to put an end to this occupation.

- Giving money to NGO's that help in the area.

But , I am not Suleyman (PBUH) either, so I could be far off base.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I believe the other end of the problem is Iraqis themselves. Let me pose a question. If america (and britain, et al) were to magically be gone tomorrow, would it heal the country? I don't believe it would. Iraq is in the middle of a civil war. No, not even that. It is worse, with no "sides" drawn. It is like Darwin's jungle, just survival.

Salam, i know ure question is posed to bro Abdul Raheem....but :D

How does being under occupation help stop this so called ''civil war'' in Iraq?

Darwins Jungle...yes and the americans are losing the fight for survival out there...certainly not the fittest.

the longer the americans insist on staying their they are stumping the natural progression of the political process in Iraq which is one of the biggest problems contributing to this lawlessness....

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

At the moment, America is a thorn in the wound of Iraq. The healing will not begin untill it's removed.

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Salam, i know ure question is posed to bro Abdul Raheem....but :D

How does being under occupation help stop this so called ''civil war'' in Iraq?

Darwins Jungle...yes and the americans are losing the fight for survival out there...certainly not the fittest.

the longer the americans insist on staying their they are stumping the natural progression of the political process in Iraq which is one of the biggest problems contributing to this lawlessness....

assalamu alaikum oegt,

I do not mean to be rude, but you appear to be under the assumption that I favor this occupation of Iraq. I do not.

First, the comment about american survival is wishful thinking. Casualty rates are the lowest they have ever been for american combat actions. America is good at two things really, movies and warfare.

As for contributing to lawlessness, that was the point of my question, so let me pose it for you sister. If the americans (and british, et al) were to magically disappear tomorrow, would that heal the country?

American Muslim

Just Another Slave

At the moment, America is a thorn in the wound of Iraq. The healing will not begin untill it's removed.

wasalam

Sorry to harsh on the rhetoric. Let me put it this way. On a battlefield, you come across a comrade who has a foot long piece of shrapnel lodged in his intestines. He is writhing in torment and howling in agony. He begs you to remove the shrapnel. If you pull it out, your comrade will die from bloodloss.

If you call a medic, he will stabilize the patient and get him to hospital where he can be healed.

This is why I suggested the UN. Someone has to stabilize the patient.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Sorry to harsh on the rhetoric. Let me put it this way. On a battlefield, you come across a comrade who has a foot long piece of shrapnel lodged in his intestines. He is writhing in torment and howling in agony. He begs you to remove the shrapnel. If you pull it out, your comrade will die from bloodloss.

If you call a medic, he will stabilize the patient and get him to hospital where he can be healed.

This is why I suggested the UN. Someone has to stabilize the patient.

Intresting rhetoric but in reality, it's uncle Sam who fired the mortar in the first place!!! The US have already caused enough damage already, the sooner they get out and are replaced by UN forces (like you stated), the better...

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave

the sooner they get out and are replaced by UN forces (like you stated), the better...

wasalam

That is the only point I was trying to make. I apologize if I ruffled anyone's feathers. The answer to the Iraq problem lies with the Iraqis. They have to be allowed to rule their own land. But if there is no one to mediate, the situation is likely to devolve into genocide. I believe that is the worst possible end to this sad chapter.

This is what I meant by "dealing" with the situation as it is. Americans in Iraq are the reality. We can wish them gone as much as we want, but without the UN willing to step in, America will NOT leave in years.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
assalamu alaikum oegt,

I do not mean to be rude, but you appear to be under the assumption that I favor this occupation of Iraq. I do not.

First, the comment about american survival is wishful thinking. Casualty rates are the lowest they have ever been for american combat actions. America is good at two things really, movies and warfare.

As for contributing to lawlessness, that was the point of my question, so let me pose it for you sister. If the americans (and british, et al) were to magically disappear tomorrow, would that heal the country?

No brother i am not suggesting that u approve of the occupation and im sure u dont mean to be rude. the notion that ANY muslim would think like that is abbhorrent. (but im sure they exist!)

Quite simply OCCUPATION = VIOLENCE people dont like being occupied.

if were talking 'healing' iraq..

Continuing with the medical theme if u dont mind...what were seeing in iraq is 'inflammation' of the social body in response to a foriegn Pathogen.

In the real world..inflammation is good...it isolates the pathogen and eventually helps remove it...but too much inflammation then the body begins to kill itslef. the social inflammation of Iraq needs to stop and the longer soldiers stay their its is irritating this inflammation.

Yes Iraq is on the verge of death but death it is not suicide through civil war...it is murder by foreign invaders, so in answer to ure question yes it would begin the healing of Iraq but without this first step Iraq will not recover.

it would not require any 'magic' to remove the soldires just a bit of wise diplomacy.

wasalam

I

Innvertigo

Bismillah.

I can only thank Allah that he has guided me on the path of Islam and not on the path of ignorance.

Alhamdulillah i have this 'superficial' enjoyment of which you write and i can only thank Allah that i have the Hidaya to turn to him and thank him for it because it is through this that true and genuine enjoyment of life comes.

As long as i do not know God then you are right, i am an uneducated person, it is a profound ignorance which no amount of secular education can ever replace.

My shortcommings? yes they are many. that was a good, every muslim is always looking towards self improvement.

If we are to have this 'constructive critiscism' which u have kindly started then please allow me to make a suggestion about ure original post....its infact a rule for life....take it or leave it...but just try to walk around in someone elses shoes for a change? that would reduce the negative feedback u seem to recieve after EVERY comment u post.

I suggest perhaps u should PM me next if u have anymore self improvement tips for me, otherwise im sure it would get every post off topic like this.

Thankyou

Isra

When you go on a tangent you don't let anything sway you. Please keep on track as your ramblings are off topic. My original post had to do with stealing. I understand you are in favor of it, which is surprising since i'm sure allah wouldn't agree with you, but I guess that's between you and your god. I don't much care about negative feedback since I like to question the status quo, it's who I am. As far as walking in someones shoes i'm willing to put money on the fact that you don't practice what you preach, sort of like an armchair quarterback. Sort of spectator to all of the worlds problems.

If you can stay constructive when replying to my posts i will do the same, however to date you have failed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.