dont you think it is time to change ??

rayhanaljanna

never judge a book from its cover.i was thinking about what to write when i heard these words on tv and i find that there is nothing better to start with
i had sent two messages the first is about "the boy and the apple tree" i got this answer "why must an apple?"...the second is a poem of mother Teressa and i got this answer "wats the differance between poem n poetry.....??....they both give me headaches"
what i want to say exactly that the matter was not about the tree. it can be an orange tree or a pear tree or whatever .the story was about parents not about the tree .the tree was just an exemple for not to mention the word "parents " in the story
next story that was about the poem.in fact i didnot like to send a poem but someone's point of view about life.it was a poem but it could be any thing else.this was not so important.so when i read "life is a challenge" .i have to think about this , does life mean really a challenge for me ???, and if it is do i meet it ??? if life is love .do i really enjoy it???and so on if you find these words written on a wall when you are walking in the street or even if you are sitting in a bus station -it happens not???- so wouldn't you read them ?? i myself would do !! we dont learn every thing from books or in schools
what i really wanted is to make every one think about what does life mean for him???!!!
as a conclusion, i do not know if it will be a good translation but as we say in arabic" we have to read what is between lines " i do not much care about where do i find information or who gives me them i do much care about the information itself.in fact i myself dont like poetry but when sometimes i find some attactive lines, i find no problem to read them
i know that muslims know what does life mean .but we have amoung us in the forum non-muslims and perhaps teenagers and teenagers have always different opinions.so why donot you share your opinion with others.correct your point of view or other ones ...hope you can understand me-this was not a critisism but a simple observation-hope to hear from you

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salam alikum

In my point of view, I think life is journey........there is beginning, a middle and end and I am trying to reach the destination of Jannah and also there are stops along the way