doubt

fabianacosta

:muslim_child: hello everyone... i'm new in this comunity sooo my question is... well i have no patience to look alll the latest discussion.... i'm brazilian, and i really want to turn into islam... i went to the mesquita in here and the sheik borrow me a lot of books... everyone think i'm crazy but i don't see it that way... all prayse be to Allah!!! and believe that He can love the way i am and make me a better person is joinfull!!! :hearts: but talking with a friend she told me that islam in here will not work... i could not work or go to high school.... cause muslim womem shouldn't be near men!!!! due to our reality is impossible i quit job or studies... please somebody can help me to clear up this point???????????? Thanx and peace be upon u all!!!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2: fabiana,

and welcome to TTI!
I know lots of brazilian women converted to Islam! Anyway, before thinking about mixing with men, hijaab, relations with other people think first about your relation with Allah! The most important thing to be a Muslim is to believe in Allah alone! And that Muhammad :saw: is His Prophet and final Messager.

After believing in that you gonna have to think about the prayer and then, believe me my dear sister, everything will come slowly! Just put your trust in Allah and He will do everything for you! :inshallah:
Personal experience ;)

:muslim_child: hello everyone... i'm new in this comunity sooo my question is... well i have no patience to look alll the latest discussion.... i'm brazilian, and i really want to turn into islam... i went to the mesquita in here and the sheik borrow me a lot of books... everyone think i'm crazy but i don't see it that way... all prayse be to Allah!!! and believe that He can love the way i am and make me a better person is joinfull!!! :hearts: but talking with a friend she told me that islam in here will not work... i could not work or go to high school.... cause muslim womem shouldn't be near men!!!! due to our reality is impossible i quit job or studies... please somebody can help me to clear up this point???????????? Thanx and peace be upon u all!!!

Salaam dear,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah (God willing) you will find TTI resourceful and beneficial.

There is a thin line between a crazy and a genius!

I am a firm believer of education for both men and women. The Prophet (pbuh) said "Attainment of knowledge is a must for every Muslim."

The Prophet (pbuh) made seeking knowledge an obligation upon every Muslim, and he explained that the superiority of the one who has knowledge over the one who merely worships is like the superiority of the moon over every other heavenly body.

Furthermore, the Prophet (pbuh) said that seeking knowledge is a way leading to Paradise. He said: "Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him." (Al-Bukhaari) "Him" here refers to mankind (all human beings).

The importance of education is a none disputable matter. Education is the knowledge of putting one's potentials to maximum use. One can safely say that a human being is not in the proper sense till he/she is educated.

This importance of education is basically for two reasons. The first is that the training of a human mind is not complete without education. Education makes a person a right thinker. It tells men & women how to think and how to make decision.

The second reason for the importance of education is that only through the attainment of education, a person is enabled to receive information from the external world; to acquaint himself/herself with past history and receive all necessary information regarding the present. Without education, a person is as though in a closed room and with education he/she finds himself/herself in a room with all its windows open towards the outside world.

May Allah swt help you on your journey and increase your knowledge

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

salam
Welcome to the site
Im very happy for your decision .Allah SWT has chosen u ,to guide u to Islam.

There are many of us converts on the site ,living on the West the same like u .And many of us work and go to school :):)

but talking with a friend she told me that islam in here will not work... i could not work or go to high school.... cause muslim womem shouldn't be near men!!!! due to our reality is impossible i quit job or studies...
Is your friend who told u this a muslim..
If u have questions I advise u to ask somebody knowledgable ...Don't take all what people say .Look at what Quran says and learn from there and from the Sunnah ,the way of our Prophet(PBUH)

Take care :hearts:

wasalam