Dr Aafia Sadiqui what a story, what a dignity!shamne on the Nazi US gouvernement!

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

This is trully terrible and shows how low the USA goverment has gone, this also goes against there so called democratic law. Whats worse is that pakistan gave her to the US. Thats the sickest thing about all this. Shame on pakistan and america and all the other so called muslim nations that are watching this silently and not doing anything about it.

irish_muslim_08

Asalamualeykum,

I am glad to see the this community on TTI hasn't forgotten this sister, I pray, inshallah she comes home safe and sound.

I think what this video highlights, is the need for Muslim's to be self critcal within their own governments and not always do the easy thing and blame America.

I pray inshallah she comes home safe and sound.

Wasalam

we all know what the US of A is..... but the prob is our paki govt is nothing but filled with filthy hungry dogs who think theyre heroes cause they made musharraf resign....what those idiots actually did was struck a deal with US and gave musharaf a safe passage to leave without any account of what he did such as handing innocent people to the US and taking money for each person he gave to the US......musharraf was such a dumb**** he wrote this all in his book and he was still proud when he left.......and now our new govt which is even more corrupt than the previous one let musharraf leave.........if they can let a man like musharraf leave because US said so, do u think they give a damn about aafia siddique if the US says bug off??.....pakistanis who voted for the new govt are even dumber than the govt itself cause they voted for them to come to power...........no offence but aafia siddique has no hope cause she has no big shots backing!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Brother podolski11

Brother you are 100% right. The new "government" had to first get approval from Washington/Bush to remove Mush. Such are the state of affairs in Pakistan !!! And why Bush agreed to remove Mush ??? Because he got a better killer and a more obedient servent in the form of Zardari. And you can see the results on a daily basis how US is now killing Pakistani civilians inside Pakistan and the so-called Paki government do nothing.

I am getting convinced that this is going towards what is written in this article:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NAZ20061116&articleId=3882

This article deals with a relatively unknown map of the Middle East, which has been circulating around strategic, governmental, NATO, policy and military circles since mid-2006. It has been causally allowed to surface in public, maybe in an attempt to build consensus and to slowly prepare the general public for possible, maybe even cataclysmic, changes in the Middle East. This is a map of a redrawn and restructured Middle East identified as the “New Middle East.”
:wasalam:

Searching_soul

:salam2:

I heard that sister Aafia Siddiqui got Death Sentence just recently. Is it true?
May ALLAH (swt) accept her as a shaheed. Ameen.
She has done very few men would dare to do these days... What a shame on us :'(

Searching_soul

:salam2:

I didn't see the news, but my bro said, that they mentioned it in Aljazeera - English or something.
Have to verify it.... I am still not sure too.