Dream interpretation help!

Sister Faisa

Subhanallah, I never usually et dreams but lately they just keep on coming. Your thoughts:

I was walking in a barren field looking for food( don't ask why I would look in a barren land, Im not sure why). A man stops and gave me a robe to take and it was really long so I assumed he made a mistake to give it me cause it didn't look my size, but he insisted and I took it.

I found water, but I was not able to drink it. And instead I sat down in front of the refreshing water with my new long robe while holding to the branch of a tree.

And i just sat there staring at the water that I could not drink.

And I woke up very thirsty.

sabina isa

I am not a scholar, but long robe is haya and water is purity. Dream is good inshaeAllah, so feel good about it. Allahu alem.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
the search of food in a dream is many times desire of affection,but by the way the field was barren,this research brings to nothing because the affection(love,friendship,hugs,tenderness,quietness...) is something too far.
staring a non-drinkeable water is the fear to risk.many times it's easy to forget that while someone is dreaming,everything is possible,even drinking undrinkeable water,so that's why that water hadn't been drunk.a bigger robe than the normal is the desire to catch/bring/seek something but there is not much sureness to do it.a very long robe/clothes is a "shield" that helps to hide the weakness/unsureness,the more long is the robe and the more big is the unsureness.Holding the branch of the tree is the reseach to the protection of someone that maybe is not more alive or that is very trusted but is not present at the moment.the tree is the own-self and if you were holding that branch,maybe you need to be supported by someone else.

on the other hand you were thirsty and it's true.
wa Allahu 'alim:SMILY139: