driver's license

ALLAH AKBAR

salam Bros and Sis,
Tomorrow morning inshAllah i'm going to pass my driver's license , please i need your prayers, please include me in your dua'a because i really need it!

JAZAKALLAHKHAIREN

dawood_smriti

Asalaamalykum.

InshAllah,Brother U will get it.Drive well.

(Brother I want to suggest U sumthing,I think U shld change ur User name,as ur user name is ur identity.So,if I wanted to Call u by user name I would ve to say Asalamallkum Allah Akbar,which doesnt seem right to me.)
I am sorry if it hurt U.
Its just a personell feeling,I may be wrong.

Best of luck for the test.

Wasalaam..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

i will indeed make dua. ( just let me know where you live so i won't drive, just kidding )

ALLAH AKBAR

Asalaamalykum.

InshAllah,Brother U will get it.Drive well.

(Brother I want to suggest U sumthing,I think U shld change ur User name,as ur user name is ur identity.So,if I wanted to Call u by user name I would ve to say Asalamallkum Allah Akbar,which doesnt seem right to me.)
I am sorry if it hurt U.
Its just a personell feeling,I may be wrong.

Best of luck for the test.

Wasalaam..

you're right!
Administrator! please, can you change my username? i will pm you my new username via a personal mail!:)

Jazakullahkhairin!

tocito

Salaam! This is great news and I am sure you will do well in your driver's license test, inshaAllah. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope everything goes smoothly for you. I would still like to believe that I will be able to acquire my driver's license https://drunkid.com/buy/star-id-alabama/ soon. May Allah grant you success and safety on the road. JazakAllahkheiren for reaching out to me and best of luck on the exam!

Last edited: